Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Leave the World Behind

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
One of our members at the gym sent me this link. Interesting read. He's a criminal defense attorney, won't let his kids on social media. https://bigthink.com/the-present/yuri-bezmenov/
Follows what happened in the movie.
Bezmenov is a youtube legend. I watched his video 20yrs ago and it's still the blue print to conquer a society. Demorialization is the key and one of it's most effective tools is the installation of a "dog king" to crush the spirits of the concquered. Biden is our dog king and the demoralization plan is in full effect.

Now about the movie:
I watched it last week and found it pretty entertaining despite the OP being correct on all points. A hallmark of satanism is to show us the playbook before they run the play. They believe it absolves them of accountability using the logic of "well, we told you what was going to happen and yet you did nothing". It's obvious to me they don't give a shit about the common man and we should act accordingly by prepping food, water, medicine, tools and weapons.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Bezmenov is a youtube legend. I watched his video 20yrs ago and it's still the blue print to conquer a society. Demorialization is the key and one of it's most effective tools is the installation of a "dog king" to crush the spirits of the concquered. Biden is our dog king and the demoralization plan is in full effect.

Now about the movie:
I watched it last week and found it pretty entertaining despite the OP being correct on all points. A hallmark of satanism is to show us the playbook before they run the play. They believe it absolves them of accountability using the logic of "well, we told you what was going to happen and yet you did nothing". It's obvious to me they don't give a shit about the common man and we should act accordingly by prepping food, water, medicine, tools and weapons.
That's what I keep hearing and i can't say that the pattern discredits that notion. I also believe there is no whit hat band of heroes waiting to pounce and save the day. Our salvation is the Marxist/Satanic cabals own hubris that will ultimately cause their fall. Unfortunately, there will be a time of tribulation before the return of humanity to liberty.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My wife just got mad at me cause I said I didn't wanna watch it. If I can only point her to this thread lol

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
My wife just got mad at me cause I said I didn't wanna watch it. If I can only point her to this thread lol
during COVID we stocked a spare room with canned food, beans and rice etc, now our extra food pantry. I told my wife to start stocking up our food pantry because by March shits going to go sideways. She looked at me and said OK but that I look crazy. There are a few things I wish I had done already like put in a gas generator. I did install a wood stove with a supply of hard wood and now have chickens. Also need another gun, rifle. I need to get my shit going here. I fear time is running out.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
America is fucked. Not that I like Trump as a person I think he's an ass but he sure try to point America in the right direction.
I agree. I too am not a Trump supporter on every issue, but his election was an eye-opener to me. The reaction to his surprise victory showed me there is a deep state, and that it doesn't represent me. He pulled the curtain back on the media that just 10 years ago would look at you straight in the eye and lie to you with a straight face. Now we all know they're lying to us.

Trump helped me to question authority, which is a good thing. Should you trust our institutions? Have they done anything over the past 10 years to warrant my trust??

So, is Trump the answer to everything? No, obviously not. But he's a fighter, and actually loves this country. Why does that make him a dictator? Who was spying on who? Who's trying to throw political opponents off of the ballots and thrown into jail? Who's a threat to democracy?? LOL

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Bring it, I am all set up for whatever hits. Start with Ca. and level the whole place.... We have hit a point that we have become so soft, so overfed, so coddled that we have time for social absurdities like trans gender. We are way off in the weeds...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
This quote is appropriate:

author G. Michael Hopf

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

rinse and repeat. I think we're somewhere in the good times creating weak men and weak men creating hard times.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Part 2 is coming out called

Civil war (watch that shit on youtube)

The revelation of the method

Is starting to truly come to light more blatantly….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic