Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Latest Mass Shooting - Cook's Corner - 11 shot, 5 dead (including shooter), Shooter is retired LEO

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
That's about it, but this one hits a little close to home as I've been there quite a few times. Mostly doctor, lawyer and cop bikers, some legit motorcycle gang members as well. Seems to have started as a domestic thing. Just hope I don't know the shooter..

Cook's Corner is OC history. Been there forever. Used to be in the middle of nowhere.....now it's surrounded by suburbs.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
I know the name of the shooter, don't know him, have friends who did, out of character and everyone is stunned.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
That's crazy. Weak people resort to this kind of stuff. Such needless violence.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
That's about it, but this one hits a little close to home as I've been there quite a few times. Mostly doctor, lawyer and cop bikers, some legit motorcycle gang members as well. Seems to have started as a domestic thing. Just hope I don't know the shooter..

Cook's Corner is OC history. Been there forever. Used to be in the middle of nowhere.....now it's surrounded by suburbs.

Saw this news last evening.
I lived right up the road for several years (Rancho Santa Margarita). Drove by Cooks on nearly a daily basis, and frequented the place countless good times over many years.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017

Seems like every wk. there's news of another mass shooting. Wonder what set him off?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I haven’t watched the news in days, this is crazy. I’ve never been to the OC, but it doesn’t seem like this should happen.

What’s crazy for me is the last shooting in Allen TX, the freaking Marriott there and the mall i used to go to all the time when I traveled there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic