Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Last show

beast

beast

May 19, 2011
Another large class! I like the competition for sure. The class was stacked with big lean bastards but I did make 1st call outs and took home 4th! Seeing how the judges worked and what they were picking has me quite about ready to throw in the towel on bodybuilding. As most of you know I started in powerlifting and did a few small strongman events. We were judges on weight and time. Can't manipulate that shit. Doesn't matter who you are, where your from or if you sucked the judges dick. Time is time. This choice is mainly because of the wife. She was the absolute best looking figure girl there, hands down. She was 100% overlooked because of the muscle she carries. All top 5 girls had ribs sticking out, small skinny arms and shoulders, no muscle tone, just skinny. Then I was told backstage this head judge will not place women high that have muscle. It truly broke my heart seeing my wife standing off to the side as good as she looked. She will be competing at the USA's this year and this fag judge didn't even place her. But that's my weekend story, back to eating mass amounts of food and lifting dumb heavy objects!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Women's judging drives me up a wall. And don't even get me started on prize money

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I'm with POB, women's judging is awful....and this crossover shit where I see the same girl grabbing 1st for figure AND bikini? I still don't get that shit at all.

Nice job with 4th man...feel free to post up some pics of you guys. Very cool that both of you are living the life together.

beast

beast

May 19, 2011
Will do for sure! They should be in within a week!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Will do for sure! They should be in within a week!

Good deal man....I'm holding you to it!!

So, offseason for now? or any other shows for 2013?

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
If the wife is holding that much muscle maybe she should give physique a run?

I know they are trying to get the more muscular girls out of figure and into physique, and congrats on the first callout bro!

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Women's judging drives me up a wall. And don't even get me started on prize money

I don't understand why they don't earn as much money.

They put there bodies through more than the men do.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Great job beast. Now go eat, lol

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Congrats to you and your wife. Even though she was victim of the judges discretion...in your eyes...how you described her to us...she would of done well if given the opportunity. Looking forward to the picts of you two. Keep up the hard work....

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Great job. Too bad for your wife. Unfortunately this isn't the first time Ive heard of this happening. Seems to be quite common actually.

beast

beast

May 19, 2011
Good deal man....I'm holding you to it!!

So, offseason for now? or any other shows for 2013?

For her usa's in Vegas. For me, it's strongman and powerlifting training again. If I do bodybuilding again I need another 8-10 lbs of muscle to come in at the top of light heavies as dry as I need to!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
For her usa's in Vegas. For me, it's strongman and powerlifting training again. If I do bodybuilding again I need another 8-10 lbs of muscle to come in at the top of light heavies as dry as I need to!

Sounds like much more fun for you! I've been PL training only since about January-ish of this year. Loving it!

best of luck to your wife....rub it in while you're eating a full rack of ribs next to her tuna salad and water! :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic