Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Lakers fans

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Another injury to SF Metta World Peace (ron Artest), out for 6 weeks.. there goes half of the lakers defense. #believe

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
MWP back after surgery in just 2 weeks.. why? he said he's too sexy for his cat lmao.. no clue wtf that means

anyways for lakers to make the playoffs now.. they have to win all of the remaining games.>! against blazers, spurs, warriors, and rockets~~

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Hopefully they lose those next three and the Jazz make it

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Hopefully they lose those next three and the Jazz make it

Asshole! Jazz will not make it past the first round.. Lakers actually have a chance. If they play some Defense and don't turn the ball over, both problems are fixable if they actually want to

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
haha Neither team will make it passed the 1st but I hate the Lakers and the Jazz are my team.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Kobe with a torn Achilles and is out for rest of the season ;( and if he doesn't feel the same he won't even come back..! I was saving up to go see him play next season. This is just so sad, he trained and worked so hard for the Lakers to make the playoffs and now that their almost in the playoffs, hes out.
He was in tears during his interview, brought a few tears in my eyes as well

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Kobe is a bitch. He probably cries while watching The Titanic.

"Yeah I cheated on my wife... But tons of other players do it too! Even Shaq cheats on his wife!" What a lame.

He's pussy and his fake, angry, bulldog face looks retarded. I wish he has a season-ending injury years ago... Maybe when he rode the Laker bench as a youngster - then we wouldn't have to hear about him ass-raping hotel waitstaff.

Sincerely,
A Knicks Fan

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Kobe is a bitch. He probably cries while watching The Titanic.

"Yeah I cheated on my wife... But tons of other players do it too! Even Shaq cheats on his wife!" What a lame.

He's pussy and his fake, angry, bulldog face looks retarded. I wish he has a season-ending injury years ago... Maybe when he rode the Laker bench as a youngster - then we wouldn't have to hear about him ass-raping hotel waitstaff.

Sincerely,
A Knicks Fan

WOAH woahh..Calm that shit down!!! Lakers > Knicks, Kobe > Melo, come back when Knicks/Melo actually win a championship and not just a division title.. Lakers/ Kobe have plenty of those
Even if I hated a player I wouldn't wish a season ending injury ever.. thats just sad bro.
And the rape allegations were dropped, but really why the hell would kobe need to rape a hotel waitstaff.. when hes a multi millionaire he could basically get with any bitch, he wouldnt need to rape. Obviously that was an attempt to ruin his image
Him being a pussy? After his Achilles popped he went back made 2 free throws to tie the game. Heart of a champion.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
You can be a champion and still be a terrible person.

And yeah, historically speaking the Lakers are more successful than NY. I'll give you that.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
You don't gotta go too far back in history lol.
I don't think hes a terrible person, everyone does stupid shit
all he cares about is winning and he has mad passion for the game thats all

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Lakers are in the playoffs.. take that you ****in haters!! If they vs OKC hate to say it but will be a first round exit without kobe but vs Spurs they got a chance!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic