Celtics fan here..

Lakers are going to have a tough time. They need help. Howard sucks

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Celtics fan here..

Lakers are going to have a tough time. They need help. Howard sucks

Celtics were getting pretty good but too bad they lost rondo n sulli.. now if they make the playoffs they wont go far

Howard had back surgery in march so he's stupid for coming back so soon.. should've waited till the all star break

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Bulls fan here. Surprise anyone?

My eyes are already on next year. I would rather rose not come back this year. Why when we know it isn't a championship team?

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Bulls fan here. Surprise anyone?

My eyes are already on next year. I would rather rose not come back this year. Why when we know it isn't a championship team?

Bulls have done quite well without Rose.. but he'll be hella rusty if he comes back now so yah he should just wait till next year.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
The bulls will be a legitimate contender next year. Rose needs to stay out and the front office needs to build a better team around him in the offseason.
The Celtics are playing better without Rondo. They have tried trading him at least twice in as many seasons. If they make a decent playoff run he may not be back next year. Unfortunately neither will KG.
As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think anybody can match up with Miami in the east.
The west will be up for grabs though

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Miami is frustrating as fuck to watch. It's like when the older kids play the younger ones on the court to run them off so they can play on their own. Just too much over there.

Not to mention, this will probably change the way the league works. All-Stars from different squads having dinner during the summer to discuss what town they all wanna play in... It's all going to shit. Might even say it started with those damn Lakers and the bullshit Shaq/Malone/Payton/Kobe garbage.

Knicks fan over here as well.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Miami is frustrating as fuck to watch. It's like when the older kids play the younger ones on the court to run them off so they can play on their own. Just too much over there.

Not to mention, this will probably change the way the league works. All-Stars from different squads having dinner during the summer to discuss what town they all wanna play in... It's all going to shit. Might even say it started with those damn Lakers and the bullshit Shaq/Malone/Payton/Kobe garbage.

Knicks fan over here as well.
The bulls are the answer to that. A team that is better than the sum of its players. A team built as a team with players that actually compliment each other.

The heat is full of players with bullshit selfish attitudes. If rose hadn't been injured lebron never would have gotten a ring.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
The bulls will be a legitimate contender next year. Rose needs to stay out and the front office needs to build a better team around him in the offseason.
The Celtics are playing better without Rondo. They have tried trading him at least twice in as many seasons. If they make a decent playoff run he may not be back next year. Unfortunately neither will KG.
As much as I hate to admit it, I don't think anybody can match up with Miami in the east.
The west will be up for grabs though

Actually the Indiana Pacers are legitimate contenders in the east. They took miami to 6 games last year. n This year there ballin hard especially Paul George he straight ballin lol n there playing without there top scorer danny granger.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
The bulls are the answer to that. A team that is better than the sum of its players. A team built as a team with players that actually compliment each other.

The heat is full of players with bullshit selfish attitudes. If rose hadn't been injured lebron never would have gotten a ring.

I think Bulls screwed up by giving up Kyle Korver.. hes a 3 pt making machine. n Lebron beat Rose 2011 easily. problem with chicago is Rose is the only top guy.. everyone else is mediocre.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Lakers are in the 9th spot now.. getting closer to that 8th seed
great win last nice! mamba with 40pTs

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Kobe & Durant are my favorite players.. Going to be tuff for the lakers to make the playoffs, they pretty much have to win at least 20 games of their remaining what, 25 games? to make it. I would think..

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Kobe & Durant are my favorite players.. Going to be tuff for the lakers to make the playoffs, they pretty much have to win at least 20 games of their remaining what, 25 games? to make it. I would think..
Kobe my all time favourite!! Durant is definitely gonna be dominating the league for many years. he's so talented. N as long as (i really hope) houston, utah and goldenstate lose games consistently, n lakers win games, they'll make it lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic