What's New?

Lakers fans

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I don't see to many NBA fans out here..
anyways I m a huge LA Lakers fan.

Even though everyone's saying there not gonna make the playoffs..I would be a 1000$ they do make it!
Believe in the black mamba and superman to get this shit done

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I'm a Jazz fan so I have to hate you already, Rampage. ;) Even if they make the playoffs they aren't getting passed OKC

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
i hate you too and the Jazz and there fuckin shooters lol
The theory is, for the lakers to even make the playoffs they have to play excellent ball and if they do they will be on a roll going in to the playoffs!!

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
i hate you too and the Jazz and there fuckin shooters lol
Well for the lakers to even make the playoffs they have to play excellent ball and if they do they will be on a roll going in to the playoffs!!
So erryone better watch the fuck out :p

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Sorry to hear Rampage. Could be worse though; a woman could cut your dick off and throw it out the window of a moving vehicle.
Superman has been grounded bro. He is on a downward spiral and his best playing days were in Orlando. I don't take anything away from Kobe on the court but he could be more of a team player and less of a diva.
Knicks fan here...

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Sorry to hear Rampage. Could be worse though; a woman could cut your dick off and throw it out the window of a moving vehicle.
Superman has been grounded bro. He is on a downward spiral and his best playing days were in Orlando. I don't take anything away from Kobe on the court but he could be more of a team player and less of a diva.
Knicks fan here...
well the odds of that happening are slim to none.. lol n d12 was only so good on that team cause everyone else pretty much sucked now he has to man up. They're a good team but injuries took a toll on them this season. first nash, then hill, then d12 few games, n now pau
n as for the Knicks, huge stoudemire fan, one of my top 5 fav players in the league right now. As for the knicks as a whole.. they are sucking right now lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I too am a fan of Stoudemire, however the knicks were playing a lot better without him. Same thing happened last year. I'm also a fan of 'Melo (on the court, not off). He brought my hometown our only NCAA championship and I was happy as shit when he came to NY. Lost a lotta respect for him when he was in Denver and they had that big fight with the Knicks. Not sure if you remember but 'melo singled out the smallest guy on the court (Nate Robinson), sucker punched him with the form of a 12 year old girl, and ran away. Never look at him the same after that. Then this season he waited outside the locker room for Kevin Garnett like he was some kinda tough guy. Haha. These guys kill me

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I too am a fan of Stoudemire, however the knicks were playing a lot better without him. Same thing happened last year. I'm also a fan of 'Melo (on the court, not off). He brought my hometown our only NCAA championship and I was happy as shit when he came to NY. Lost a lotta respect for him when he was in Denver and they had that big fight with the Knicks. Not sure if you remember but 'melo singled out the smallest guy on the court (Nate Robinson), sucker punched him with the form of a 12 year old girl, and ran away. Never look at him the same after that. Then this season he waited outside the locker room for Kevin Garnett like he was some kinda tough guy. Haha. These guys kill me
True. Knicks do have a better record without stoudemire.. which sucks he'll prolly get traded soon. I heard about that brawl but never saw it.. just watched a shitty quality video n wow melo is such a pussy.. just lost respect for him. as for the recent KG melo incident was hilarious .. LOL KG said his wife tasted like honey nut cheerios during the game n I think KG would knock Melo out 1on1.. KG is a bad ass

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
Even though I am not a Laker fan, I've been saying all year that they will get their shit together and make the playoffs.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Even though I am not a Laker fan, I've been saying all year that they will get their shit together and make the playoffs.

i love u8->
kidding but i think your pretty cool xD

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic