VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
hahaha this kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
for all the hockey fans that remember rob ray lol he hit this dumbass fan with a good 18 hard ones

Last edited by a moderator:
JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
here you go @HGH... they got your message... Blame Whites they did it! LiveLeak.com - Young Girl and Little Brother attacked

Those animals who do that gangbanging "wilding" type stuff on innocent people (especially children, elderly, females, etc) should seriously be executed. I would seriously hunt down and kill those animals at the first chance I got if that was my son and daughter they did that to. My only concern would be doing whatever I could to not get caught after the fact.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Those animals who do that gangbanging "wilding" type stuff on innocent people (especially children, elderly, females, etc) should seriously be executed. I would seriously hunt down and kill those animals at the first chance I got if that was my son and daughter they did that to. My only concern would be doing whatever I could to not get caught after the fact.
there wouldn't be a minority walking around outside within MILES of that area if it were my kids that were attacked...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
here you go @HGH... they got your message... Blame Whites they did it! LiveLeak.com - Young Girl and Little Brother attacked

there wouldn't be a minority walking around outside within MILES of that area if it were my kids that were attacked...

F U K IN A Right IC. Pure animals right there, no place on earth for them to live if that was my blood. Sad shit is , this shit goes on EVERY day, it's just not reported.

If those were white on blacks ????..........HGH??

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
F U K IN A Right IC. Pure animals right there, no place on earth for them to live if that was my blood. Sad shit is , this shit goes on EVERY day, it's just not reported.

If those were white on blacks ????..........HGH??
hgh only feels half bad about it ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic