Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Knot In Muscle After Pinning AAS !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Okay so just like the title saids. How many of u have pinned gear, only to have a hard lump, knot, where u pinned ? This isn't the first time that it's happened to me, but something else came about this last time .
Well I pinned my Lat w/ a Test 500 blend and the next day a real hard, sore, lump showed up. I figured it was because of the gear and it not having solvent which is fine. Well the knot went down after like a week , still hurt alittle, but yesterday I pinned Test E in the same area and the same thing happens .
Do ya think I pinned alittle too early and not give my Lat enough time to rest and re-coupe? Is there something else I should be worried about ?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Okay so just like the title saids. How many of u have pinned gear, only to have a hard lump, knot, where u pinned ? This isn't the first time that it's happened to me, but something else came about this last time .
Well I pinned my Lat w/ a Test 500 blend and the next day a real hard, sore, lump showed up. I figured it was because of the gear and it not having solvent which is fine. Well the knot went down after like a week , still hurt alittle, but yesterday I pinned Test E in the same area and the same thing happens .
Do ya think I pinned alittle too early and not give my Lat enough time to rest and re-coupe? Is there something else I should be worried about ?

That's your problem right there. High dosed gear gives me a painful knot all the time. How much did you inject? I wouldn't go above 1, maybe 1.5cc's of anything 500mg. I pinned two cc's of test 500 and I got an oil pocket that I had to jab with a pin and drain a few days later. It's not uncommon, just watch how much you inject.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
What DLTH said. Personally i'd be surprised if you didnt get any lump/knot/pip with 500mg test.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
I only put in 1cc of the Test 500. But the Test E I pinned never gave me that sort of reaction!!! Did I not wait long enough for the area to heal ?

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Id say its the high mg/ml also. I pinned 1.5cc of test 400 in my quad and had to call off work for 2 days!

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
What was the length of the pin? Agree that high mg anything can cause a knot but the deeper the better...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
One week was not long enough. If you pin into an area that was recently inflamed, it will flame up again. Yes, high mg gear is known to cause a knot and some pip but it can happen on pretty much any gear. If you want to test that theory, go ahead and pin that lat again.

Last edited:
T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Big White, I always use 1" syringes, have always worked great !!!

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Giant , I'm def not gonna hit that Lat until it gets better !!!
And I'm the first one to say to people to stop crying about PIP , it's all part of the game , I was just curious as this has never happened b4 , especially when pinning Lats. I used to pin 3cc's of AAS in my Lats, and never got knots like this one !!!
im goin to continue to pin the Test 500, but only in glutes . As for Lats or any other part I'll keep it to 1-2cc's !!!

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Knots are part of the game, man up and continue pinning.....

knot always if the stuff kills my training I'm knot using it.I still don't understand the high mg/ml advantage.shit hurts so bad you need to cut it then your back to the starting line.I'm a skinny geek what do I know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic