Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Kigtropin Fakes

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
SGF I can setup a testing forum however I dont see it getting much action as the test actually takes a few bucks and some effort. Hell I would be interested in taking it myself. My question is who is drawing your blood for the test? Certainly not something I would do myself.

We also could use a place to discuss the source of the bunk GH as I think they need to be exposed.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
SGF I can setup a testing forum however I dotn see it getting much action as the test actually takes a few bucks and some effort. Hell I would be interested in taking it myself. My question is who is drawing your blood for the test? Certainly not something I would do myself.

We also could use a place to discuss the source of the bunk GH as I think they need to be exposed.

You get sent to a clinic there are many mine was a 5 minutes drive and they do all the work then send results the Private Med then Private Med sends to you.

It cost $42 bucks I paid it 2 times with the very 1st vial of the kigs and red tops and think it was money well spent because finding out months down the road would have sucked.

When it come to HGH I think most have no clue and go by word of mouth and I am a firm believer a lot people people think they are on good HGH when in fact it's bunk, many people claim they get not sides but drop fat from HGH but the fat loss could have been diet combined with other compounds like clen, tren and etc but they want to believe it's the HGH because of how much they sent on it.

I lost about 500 bucks and new it from the 1st vials because of these tests then spent over 600 buck on Rips which are on the way, this is too much money not to be testing HGH out with but unfortunately I got a jackass response from a person in China that don't give a shit he ripped me off.

This jackass told me some people don't take to HGH and it don't work on them so they test bad.

Now this is the major issue with HGH and that is we all getting it 2nd , 3rd and 4th hand meaning we order off one guy pay another then someone eles ships it so it makes it hard to get things fixed.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
pretty sure rmewrench would be happy to be out $500, instead he has 12 kits!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
pretty sure rmewrench would be happy to be out $500, instead he has 12 kits!

Exactly and it's good reason to buy bare minimum test it then buy the rest but this testing serum for HGH just hit the forums within the last few weeks and is taking off like wildfire.

The sad thing is some people would still sell them just to get their buck back, mine went into the dumpster.

He can pin 7iu a day which may = 2iu of Rip's or great Novo's, if I'm doing the math correct comparing 10iu scored at 30.

I tossed the red tops I had that test 2.8 because they gave me nice huge itchy red welts.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Agree 100%. Also, the quality of Chinese GH has gotten siginificantly worse in the last 2 to 3 years.

Shoot 6 IU per day of Genotropins & see how bad your hands hurt. After a week or so, I'll bet they ache so bad that you cut your dose in half. That is, after you can grip a syringe again.

I don't expect generics to be as good as pharm grade... that's not going to happen. But generics should offer a good, reliable product that is dosed somewhat accurately... for the most part, that certainly isn't occuring now.

Rips and Novo's are testing at the same numbers as farm grade and is why people bitch about cts and numbness as you speak of but get you some blues and they call it no sides, no sides my ass.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Exactly and it's good reason to buy bare minimum test it then buy the rest but this testing serum for HGH just hit the forums within the last few weeks and is taking off like wildfire.

The sad thing is some people would still sell them just to get their buck back, mine went into the dumpster.

He can pin 7iu a day which may = 2iu of Rip's or great Novo's, if I'm doing the math correct comparing 10iu scored at 30.

I tossed the red tops I had that test 2.8 because they gave me nice huge itchy red welts.

I like youre idea about a testin forum with specific testers. It would expose alot of the bunk and fake shit. I hear you about geting one kit and testing, but some want you to get min 2-3 kits or have min requirments. Plus the ta can be shitty just for a test run. Having testers and a forum would save all of us headache.. Hell id donate for a fund just for the testers to cover fees for the labs. If we all do a little no one has to do alot

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I like youre idea about a testin forum with specific testers. It would expose alot of the bunk and fake shit. I hear you about geting one kit and testing, but some want you to get min 2-3 kits or have min requirments. Plus the ta can be shitty just for a test run. Having testers and a forum would save all of us headache.. Hell id donate for a fund just for the testers to cover fees for the labs. If we all do a little no one has to do alot

This is why I said buy bare mini unless it's a proven source.

These testing forums will save us money, put sources out of business and show us where and who to go to.

Now think about this, just because a great source won't ship to your zip don't mean you can't find a trusted bro that has a good zip or even a friend or family member.

It's got to come down to do what you must not to get shit GH and so what about T/A patience is where it's at.

T/A is why people are getting burned they have no patience to do it right that included me until a couple weeks back now I'm locked in solid.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
It has GH in it so if your not breaking out with red welts pin it but you'll have to pin a lot like 10iu each time.

After having bunk red tops as my replacement for fake kigs I decided to do 2 things 1 find the best GH out there 2 find the best source that has them and it took time but I made it happen.

Who sold you the fake kigs?

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Who sold you the fake kigs?

I don't know and this is a issue too with HGH as the guy I went through is a middle man and a 3rd party for the most part but the Kigs 2nd party.

Some dude in China sold them and the person I deal with is cutting him loose for his stupid excuse of the kigs.

I won't throw the middle man under the bus it's not his fault and he has tried to make it right although the red tops were shit he is still doing his part and most important I got him to open his eyes with HGH and he will be testing too.

If a person does their part but the source in China is an ass about it then what can you really do.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I don't know and this is a issue too with HGH as the guy I went through is a middle man and a 3rd party for the most part but the Kigs 2nd party.

Some dude in China sold them and the person I deal with is cutting him loose for his stupid excuse of the kigs.

I won't throw the middle man under the bus it's not his fault and he has tried to make it right although the red tops were shit he is still doing his part and most important I got him to open his eyes with HGH and he will be testing too.

If a person does their part but the source in China is an ass about it then what can you really do.

the fake ones i got were from Synthro also known as Zia-Pharma. this asshole refused to resend or refund.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
the fake ones i got were from Synthro also known as Zia-Pharma. this asshole refused to resend or refund.

I don't think any of his GH is good and they cost more then Rips domestic!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic