Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Kigtropin Fakes

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
the fake ones i got were from Synthro also known as Zia-Pharma. this asshole refused to resend or refund.

If he knows they are bunk and he is not refunding your money he's a scammer and should be labelled as such around the community.

A list of scammers selling Fake GH should be assembled and posted for everybody to see.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
If he knows they are bunk and he is not refunding your money he's a scammer and should be labelled as such around the community.

A list of scammers selling Fake GH should be assembled and posted for everybody to see.

He already has a bad wrap bro as a shit fuck turd.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011

Also this is where the testing comes to play as it's 100% proof so testing will say who and who not to go to and people will need to be more patient and bad zip code people can always find someone trustful with a good one.

IMO people need to gather with whom they trust the most and go in on orders together and one should have a good zip or access to one.

I am selective but I will help but I will not just help anyone because some people are assholes and act trust worthy but are not.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011

I've read he is taking care of those who he sold bunk to unknowingly. Just not Swiper. They have had their issues & IMO regardless you should be taken care of like the others Swiper but I believe it's all water under the bridge at this time.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I've read he is taking care of those who he sold bunk to unknowingly. Just not Swiper. They have had their issues & IMO regardless you should be taken care of like the others Swiper but I believe it's all water under the bridge at this time.

I'd put him in the selective scammer category. Glad he got kicked off one of boards he was on. Unfortunately it wasn't the board i got scammed on. On the board he got kicked off, they actually look out for their members. Unlike the one I got scammed on.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'd put him in the selective scammer category. Glad he got kicked off one of boards he was on. Unfortunately it wasn't the board i got scammed on. On the board he got kicked off, they actually look out for their members. Unlike the one I got scammed on.
im sure the way you went about it on that board you got kicked off of, didnt help matters either. Juss saying.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
im sure the way you went about it on that board you got kicked off of, didnt help matters either. Juss saying.

I'll be first to tell you if I received fake kigs from a source there wouldn't be anything pretty about my reaction either. Getting scammed is a terrible feeling of being violated.

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
I got shit blue tops from synthro....not a drop of hgh in the shit I bought from him....I didnt even bother trying to get my money back

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
i'm suspecting eminence is getting his Gh from same supplier as synthro. redtropin, bluetropin, greentropin all bunk.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

There was a lot and i mean a lot of work going on behind the scenes before I stated that thread in the rate sponsors section. Synthro - zia pharma is a hot head and theres no reasoning with him.
Just saying..

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
There was a lot and i mean a lot of work going on behind the scenes before I stated that thread in the rate sponsors section. Synthro - zia pharma is a hot head and theres no reasoning with him.
Just saying..
That's why I refuse to deal with a source I view as a jagoff

As far as I'm concerned he scammed you. That makes him a scammer period.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I'll be first to tell you if I received fake kigs from a source there wouldn't be anything pretty about my reaction either. Getting scammed is a terrible feeling of being violated.

I lost out on 6 kits. I know exactly how these guys feel. Also a yr prior to that with a well known source who is now outted. Either way it sucks. I now have some kits in hand that have tested well....we shall see....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic