Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kigtropin Fakes

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
i skimmed the thread for a few seconds. blood results are shit, you could do the same methodology 10 days in a row and your test results would be different all 10 times. send your vial off for testing, thats the only test i will respect - there is either gh in it or there is not. then there is the measure of how much is in it. then there is the measure of impurities by looking at the bands. i dunno about you guys, but if there is a GH with 5 mg of somatropin and cheap as dirt, but was dirty as hell with contaminants, i wouldn't want to pin it. you will never see that shit with a blood test either.

Had shit tops colored red that made me look like I fucked a bee hive so I tossed them out.

X

xfit1

May 19, 2012
i have these exact same ones, same lot etc..... did these work at all for you bro? any sides like cts? what dose did you take an for how long?
im taking 7iu/dayu and no cts at all... but its only been 10days... should i get rid of the other kit?
thanks
so damn tired of all the fakeass gh... you would think these companies would get that making a good quality propduct and selling it would actually make them far more profit because we'd all flock to it..
next Im going to try to get rips.. ebcause its the only brand that everyone has positive reviiews about on so many boards.

Some more pics for the collection

2d1b74a4.jpg

379bab2b.jpg

762e44fc.jpg

620be2f7.jpg

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I haven't hear anything about Kigs in months has this issue been worked out?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Would not touch them.to many guys have been fucked over.spoke to my cousin who lives in Europe and he got bunk kings.

S

SL1CED

Feb 15, 2012
i have these exact same ones, same lot etc..... did these work at all for you bro? any sides like cts? what dose did you take an for how long?
im taking 7iu/dayu and no cts at all... but its only been 10days... should i get rid of the other kit?
thanks
so damn tired of all the fakeass gh... you would think these companies would get that making a good quality propduct and selling it would actually make them far more profit because we'd all flock to it..
next Im going to try to get rips.. ebcause its the only brand that everyone has positive reviiews about on so many boards.

Those look fake. The Kigtropin is too engraved and spaced out on the flip tops, the real one's are tighter and less visible to the naked eye.

I could be wrong though. I have legitimate Kigtropins still, and I have used some before. They were the best generics I've tried from Thanktropins or riptropins, up next are legitimate Hygetropins. I have used Serostim as well, best buy provided all are legit for their money was the Kigtropins no doubt. The DL Kigtropins I had in November were motherfucking unbelievable!

Steelers4life

Steelers4life

Nov 10, 2012
Those are the same ones I just got. Only difference is mine don't have the -4 after the batch number. This is my first time trying gh, I hope I didn't get ripped off.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Those are the same ones I just got. Only difference is mine don't have the -4 after the batch number. This is my first time trying gh, I hope I didn't get ripped off.

If they are Kigtropin, its almost certain they are fake. Find a privatemdlabs in your area and get a GH serum test done. Its like 50 bucks or something. Pin 10iu 3 hours prior to the test.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
The only reason people are buying them is because of gh15.ask the people who bought them and got scammed because they were fake.pure shit

Steelers4life

Steelers4life

Nov 10, 2012
The kigs I got are working. I have been running 2 iu in the am after workout, I am seeing fat lose and strength gain, not much losing much weight yet. I am gong to start 2.5 on the next bottle, I have used 6 from the first kit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic