Joannafit
What's New?

Kidney function Questions

hooper 1014

hooper 1014

TID Lady Member
Aug 5, 2021
Hi

I have come off a cycle of masteron , anavar and clen which i run for about 10 weeks , prior to this i was test p I was in a prep for competition but caught covid a week before the show so had to sit that one out
I have had my bloods run this week - my gear cycle came to end on the 22 JAN
My renal function is attached and my cholesterol is 6.3 everything else is normal
can anyone shed some light - will the renal function improve over time ?has anyone has experienced the same things? My doc says not to panic and to retest and stay off gear for 3 months
But im just checking to see if anyone has had the same experiences and can assist with how to improve the high level readings
thanks
If you stay clean for 2 months and retest you should be fine kidneys always get stressed no matter what drug you use

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
at a glance your elevated #'s are on the high side of normal.

No worries imo.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
If you stay clean for 2 months and retest you should be fine kidneys always get stressed no matter what drug you use

This old thread caught my eye when it popped up today, and your new name did as well. Stick around, like most boards, TID is more males than females, but the males tend to have been in the game longer than on most boards. Many of them do, or have, competed ... and some coach female competitors. Any insight or experience from you would be a welcome addition.

hooper 1014

hooper 1014

TID Lady Member
Aug 5, 2021
This old thread caught my eye when it popped up today, and your new name did as well. Stick around, like most boards, TID is more males than females, but the males tend to have been in the game longer than on most boards. Many of them do, or have, competed ... and some coach female competitors. Any insight or experience from you would be a welcome addition.
Thank you i am a professional stunt woman and PA My knowledge is coming from medical education and facts

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Thank you i am a professional stunt woman and PA My knowledge is coming from medical education and facts

Glad to have u aboard!...Out of curiosity, have u incurred any debilitating injuries with such an exciting career?...

hooper 1014

hooper 1014

TID Lady Member
Aug 5, 2021
Thanks for the welcome About injuries yes I had 4 bad head concussions other than that nothing broken The training is more than weights etc must work on reflexes is very important can save your life .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic