Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

kick ass anavar cramps

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
So i decided to run my anavar for a few weeks but after 3 weeks at 40mgs i had to stop taking it....All the muscles in my body was cramping up /knoting up...My abs were contacting like it was about to pop out my stomach....Both my hamstrings yesterdsay after training legs i was driveing and when i went to get out my car they both locked up and the cramps was so sick i couldnt do nothing but just stand up ..I couldnt even walk untill the cramps of locking up went away....Painfull and scary shit...
I will say ,Anavar gives u some sick ass pumps but the cramping isnt worth it...I wouldnt even dare do situps ..i know dam well my abs would pop out my stomach for sure...
Does anyone eles get the same effect useing anavar?If so how much does it take to get to that level?...As i said i was only taking 40mgs...Well,the ones i made are alittle over dosed so maybe i was taking around 45mgs.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I just started vars at 50mg 5 days ago. Is it a side effect you always got?

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Im taking 100mg ED and I'm almost done with a 12 week cycle. Loved it. Some painful back pumps weeks 5-8 but subsided later. Love the pumps I get in the gym on it. Can't say I've felt anything as bad as you describe it though.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I love to stack 20-30mgs Dianabol along with 30mgs Anavar. I don't think I have ever been in better shape in my life than when I did this combo. Amazing, lean gains, the most ridiculous pumps ever and my body had a very tight feeling 24/7. No cramps for me though even with this stack!

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I have gotten these cramps and just as you described but I was on 80 mgs a day. I read about if you drink pickle juice it helps you to stop cramping up. I heard this years ago that NFL players were doing this to stop their cramping. It has worked for me I didn't realize my cramping was from the anavar I also started drinking even more water. Research the pickle juice I haven't looked it up in a long time but like I said after I started drinking it I really didn't have anymore problems. You never know hope this might help because cramps like that suck!

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I will say ,Anavar gives u some sick ass pumps but the cramping isnt worth it...I wouldnt even dare do situps ..i know dam well my abs would pop out my stomach for sure...
Does anyone eles get the same effect useing anavar?If so how much does it take to get to that level?...As i said i was only taking 40mgs...Well,the ones i made are alittle over dosed so maybe i was taking around 45mgs.

I get em all the freakin time on 80mgs of var but it's even worse on 60mgs of tbol. I won't dare go up to 80mgs of tbol. I cant do any type of crunches or my stomach will window shade so hard/bad I have to literally fall on the ground and lay on my back. The other day I had my car seat back a little farther than normal and when I shifted the T56 into 1st my upper abs balled so fuckin hard I had to nearly jump out of the car just to stretch my guts out. tbol is some great stuff but the cramping sux.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
just started 2 days ago, waiting for sides

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Took me like 3-4 weeks to feel anything

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
hmmm I wonder if water retention would help the cramping, maybe why Var and Dbol worked so well for Rein.

C

camthman

Jun 22, 2012
If I had to guess, I would just say the pickle juice thing is the salt. but idk.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I start to get var cramps at 50mg/day, but it's typically not too bad. When I get up to 75mg/day, I'm cramping all over. Var also makes me fart like a son of a gun.....

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Never had cramps but love me some Var !!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic