Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

kick ass anavar cramps

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Cramps like that sound like a lack of salt , water or electrolyte. Never had or heard of that severe of anavar cramps. Anavar always been mild for me no real bad sides

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Cramps like that sound like a lack of salt , water or electrolyte. Never had or heard of that severe of anavar cramps. Anavar always been mild for me no real bad sides

I only get the cramps when flexing a muscle hard.....can be from leaning forward in my car or stetching in bed but only from intentional flexing.

B

bostonpaul

Oct 24, 2012
So i decided to run my anavar for a few weeks but after 3 weeks at 40mgs i had to stop taking it....All the muscles in my body was cramping up /knoting up...My abs were contacting like it was about to pop out my stomach....Both my hamstrings yesterdsay after training legs i was driveing and when i went to get out my car they both locked up and the cramps was so sick i couldnt do nothing but just stand up ..I couldnt even walk untill the cramps of locking up went away....Painfull and scary shit...
I will say ,Anavar gives u some sick ass pumps but the cramping isnt worth it...I wouldnt even dare do situps ..i know dam well my abs would pop out my stomach for sure...
Does anyone eles get the same effect useing anavar?If so how much does it take to get to that level?...As i said i was only taking 40mgs...Well,the ones i made are alittle over dosed so maybe i was taking around 45mgs.

wow reduce the dose and start on potassium supps and drink a lot of water...theres one other supp too i cant remember the nAME shoot we were just talking about it!

Q

QueenBee

Aug 31, 2013
I'm a woman on my second week of my first cycle of Anavar, and the results are amazing (I looked really good before I started) ... anyway, what I'd like to know from experienced FEMALE/MALE users, is if severe cramping is common? I tried to do my legs today, and the cramping was horrendous, I had to stop. Plus, I've been having slight spotting (not menstration), is this also common or should I be getting worried?

Please respond if you have the answers :)

P.S- The sex drive for women taking Anavar is crazy good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

QueenBee

Aug 31, 2013
Ms Wetback

You have some sexy legs girl !! Help this girl out .... what do you do to have beautiful legs like that? :)

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
im crampin like a sumbitch right now but off tbol.....not var. It just seems like I'm able to flex muscles so much harder on supps that when off even when not trying (stretching/playing w/my kids)

S

sprawl33

Aug 15, 2013
I had the cramping as well but only after taking it awhile
once I made some changes to my diet and fluid intake it did help a bit.
lots of water and potassium

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
You guys need to supplement with Taurine and eat bananas to help stop the muscle cramps. I use to get them too. The best thing to do for yourself is buy taurine preferably in powder form because its cheaper, and take that supplement on a regular basis.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
I think of 2 things when I read this...1-i get those crazy stomach cramps like an alien is going to pop out when I take a lot of clen, esp helios....2-i was running 100mg ed of var this summer and didn't feel shit which has me to believe the stuff was not that great. I ran it for about 7 weeks and gave it up..
for cramps drink more water take 198mg(2 basic pills) of potassium and some taurine will also help.bananas in your shakes help me..good luck

T

TaiChiChuan

Oct 25, 2012
I'm in for some big trouble. Without consulting the WEB for some directions, I went and mixed five oral steroids into my creatine jug! OH BOY did I screw up!.
Anavar, anadrol, dianabol, turinabol, and winstrol! Estimated steroid content in the jug is over 25,000mg. of oral steroids mixed with creatine monohydrate.
I guess I to buy some tiny measuring spoons.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic