Nickobat
What's New?

Ketamine -- Cue the crisis

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I read this is what was found in Matthew Perry's system from a toxicology report. I'm not sure if that was verified though.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I read this is what was found in Matthew Perry's system from a toxicology report. I'm not sure if that was verified though.
That's what I've read too. It was a much higher concentration than the "normal' user would have leading me to believe it was a suicide.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Yep, if you can be cured of depression you will not buy their treatments anymore.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
It works very well to help combat depression, so of course Big Pharma isn't going to like it.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I fully support trials and other avenues for this, plus, MDMA, shrooms, and LSD. There are some messed up people out there and research can go a long ways in understanding how this stuff works with people suffering from stuff.

Microdosing shrooms has been something going on for a decade, at least that I'm aware of. Many of these drugs are being / have been studied and have shown to have a tremendous impact treating certain conditions.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
"Special K" it was called
Yep... used it a few times back in my club days + 25 years ago. The last time I used it I "fell into a K-hole"... thought I was going to die. Needless to say, I never used it again.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Yep... used it a few times back in my club days + 25 years ago. The last time I used it I "fell into a K-hole"... thought I was going to die. Needless to say, I never used it again.

A K-hole is a bit like Aya, if you can navigate it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic