Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

KBDs New Journal

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Every time i log on this board ppl are harping on you, why do you stay?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I don't have a problem with you busting your ass to be 190 pounds, I have a problem with your incessant lies and your disruption of every board you're on. And you talk about how diet has gotten you here, yet you post up how you eat pizza and denny's and fast food, LMAO. You don't know what it's like to train naturally because you didn't have the gumption to work hard until you started juicing. You have no character, you're scared of responsibility, and you beg like an annoying orphan for advice from BR and Scally and then come back over here like you know shit.

Just for the record everybody, yes, I paid GS to help me with some research I was doing on the smartest/healthiest way to cycle. Moral of the story, don't trust ANYBODY with ANY information because even supermods will run their mouth to little fucks that can't keep shit to themselves. GS, when you have an agreement with someone under the table, especially when that person is PAYING YOU, you should keep under the table.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I don't have a problem with you busting your ass to be 190 pounds, I have a problem with your incessant lies and your disruption of every board you're on. And you talk about how diet has gotten you here, yet you post up how you eat pizza and denny's and fast food, LMAO. You don't know what it's like to train naturally because you didn't have the gumption to work hard until you started juicing. You have no character, you're scared of responsibility, and you beg like an annoying orphan for advice from BR and Scally and then come back over here like you know shit.

Just for the record everybody, yes, I paid GS to help me with some research I was doing on the smartest/healthiest way to cycle. Moral of the story, don't trust ANYBODY with ANY information because even supermods will run their mouth to little fucks that can't keep shit to themselves. GS, when you have an agreement with someone under the table, especially when that person is PAYING YOU, you should keep under the table.

LOL YOU ACTUALLY PAID SOMEONE ON A FORUM FOR ADVICE?

Wow bro, wow... I just figured you and GS were little buddies because you always teamed up on me in Flames and him always helping you in your posts... LOL thats hilarious you paid him. Didnt know that... Thanks for announcing it tho, made my day.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't care whether you're on or not. Your back looks good. It's thicker than mine (I think), and I'm a solid 218 at less than 10% bodyfat. That's why I was wondering what you weigh? I know your waist is smaller than mine (I'm thicker with a big ass, great for being a fullback, not for BB). I'm 5'10", so I'm wondering what you weigh and your height? You look well over 220 there in that pic, unless your legs are small or you're 5'2". Not hating, just asking.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I don't care whether you're on or not. Your back looks good. It's thicker than mine (I think), and I'm a solid 218 at less than 10% bodyfat. That's why I was wondering what you weigh? I know your waist is smaller than mine (I'm thicker with a big ass, great for being a fullback, not for BB). I'm 5'10", so I'm wondering what you weigh and your height? You look well over 220 there in that pic, unless your legs are small or you're 5'2". Not hating, just asking.

My thighs are pushing 24 1/2, nothing really to say anything about. I told everyone i had knee injuries so the only leg workouts ive been doing are light lunges and some extensions just to try and keep some sort of mass on them. Heavy squats are a nono for me, i can barely squat 185 it hurts to bad. Tried getting back into it at one point and it was a pain.

However

Stats are 5'11 190-195lbs depending on the day.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I don't care whether you're on or not.
i agree.
like i told you in the PM KBD, i personally dont give a fuck what you do or dont do or how long you been on or if your on or any of that.
i'm not taking sides here, but i got better shit to worry about than KBD...

Reactions: KBD
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My thighs are pushing 24 1/2, nothing really to say anything about. I told everyone i had knee injuries so the only leg workouts ive been doing are light lunges and some extensions just to try and keep some sort of mass on them. Heavy squats are a nono for me, i can barely squat 185 it hurts to bad. Tried getting back into it at one point and it was a pain.

However

Stats are 5'11 190-195lbs depending on the day.

You look good. I'm sympathetic on the squats. I have to take it easy to keep the inflammation at bay. Sometimes I'll work the leg press sled with modest weight and high reps to keep the quads stimulated. I've had the opposite issue over the years. Large legs and a smaller upper body.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
This thread is fucking stupid....

Things were said that didn't need to be said.

Saying that something is not possible is childish because everyone is different.

EVERYONE: STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SOMETHING YOU EITHER KNOW NOTHING ABOUT OR ARE NOT TELLING THE WHOLE STORY. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
He's definitely been off for at least 6 weeks....but it doesn't really matter when you're hitting 8 IU of Hygetropin and 100-200mcg of igf ED, lol. That'll keep the size on too. Also, you gotta remember, he's 21 years old! Remember how good you looked at 21? haha

True story here, you take enough gh/igf during your downtime/offtime and you will hold 99% of your gains, then when you go back on myostatin and shbg levels will be at an all time low so you will grow again like a weed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic