KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
293609_236386779732725_100000842157913_620871_7429149_n.jpg

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Back looks nice and thick bro. Nice job.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
That's a nice back shot. How much do you weigh?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Allow me to be the one who calls bullshit. I call bullshit on you being off AAS. If you truly are, then I'm jealous, but you're not, so I'm not.

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
and let me be the first to say your wheels are lacking BIG TIME bro.....please tell me your not an upper body only trainer...and another thing if youve honestly done all of that on the doses you and i talked about you need to rethink worrying about getting to big to pick up chicks and worry about getting bigger and pulling a card!!!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Allow me to be the one who calls bullshit. I call bullshit on you being off AAS. If you truly are, then I'm jealous, but you're not, so I'm not.

He's definitely been off for at least 6 weeks....but it doesn't really matter when you're hitting 8 IU of Hygetropin and 100-200mcg of igf ED, lol. That'll keep the size on too. Also, you gotta remember, he's 21 years old! Remember how good you looked at 21? haha

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
and let me be the first to say your wheels are lacking big time bro.....please tell me your not an upper body only trainer...and another thing if youve honestly done all of that on the doses you and i talked about you need to rethink worrying about getting to big to pick up chicks and worry about getting bigger and pulling a card!!!

he has posted pics of his legs before they are not small

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
He's definitely been off for at least 6 weeks....but it doesn't really matter when you're hitting 8 IU of Hygetropin and 100-200mcg of igf ED, lol. That'll keep the size on too. Also, you gotta remember, he's 21 years old! Remember how good you looked at 21? haha

But wait GS! He said he's only on 4iu a day?! (Funny because a post he made a week ago on Meso said he was running 8iu a day.) But my point is, GH will keep size on, but it does not (trust me I know ;) ) keep the same look as being on cycle, which is what he looks like. It may not be a full-on cycle, but he's running something, no matter what he tells you between the sheets :)) . GH is not a miracle worker no matter what the dose if your test levels are rock bottom, which they should still be after blasting for 2+ years. The reason this shit bothers me is because newbies will read about KBD's stories (read: lies) and think the best way to go about it is to run AAS for 2 years, then come off on high dose GH and keep everything, and have no recovery problems, and slay a bunch of bitches (read: hookers). It's bullshit. He is running something, and we both know that if our mutual friend wasn't such an upstanding businessman, I could ask him and he could tell me exactly what he is shipping to KBD. I don't need to ask him though, because I can GUARANTEE you that no matter how great your genetics are, you don't come off a two year blast and keep everything. Done.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Your back, arms and shoulders look unreal man. There's no way you weight any less than 220. I am 200 at the same height and look tiny next to you with my 17 inch arms. Also I think I have to agree with SAD bro. There's no way you have this look with no AAS circulating in your bloodstream. It seems impossible to me. All this thickness, hardness and the "I am pumped all the time" look can only be obtained with AAS.

Especially when someone was blasting and cruising for 2 years.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
But wait GS! He said he's only on 4iu a day?! (Funny because a post he made a week ago on Meso said he was running 8iu a day.) But my point is, GH will keep size on, but it does not (trust me I know ;) ) keep the same look as being on cycle, which is what he looks like. It may not be a full-on cycle, but he's running something, no matter what he tells you between the sheets :)) . GH is not a miracle worker no matter what the dose if your test levels are rock bottom, which they should still be after blasting for 2+ years. The reason this shit bothers me is because newbies will read about KBD's stories (read: lies) and think the best way to go about it is to run AAS for 2 years, then come off on high dose GH and keep everything, and have no recovery problems, and slay a bunch of bitches (read: hookers). It's bullshit. He is running something, and we both know that if our mutual friend wasn't such an upstanding businessman, I could ask him and he could tell me exactly what he is shipping to KBD. I don't need to ask him though, because I can GUARANTEE you that no matter how great your genetics are, you don't come off a two year blast and keep everything. Done.

ASK HIM BRO, FUCKING ASK HIM. Its called HCG and HMG and HGH with a blast of Nolvadex and clomid, NOW QUIT BEING FUCKING JEALOUS AND ACTUALLY WORK OUT FOR ONCE.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

FINALLY YOU ADMIT IT, and yes IM OFF cycle, ask GS he will tell you. Now keep hating

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

When did SAD ever look good any day of his life? Oh thats right NEVER, thats why he calls me out on everything cause he cant stand the fact that i look 20x better than he does and ever fucking will.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic