Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

KBD Road to Going Pro Explained

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Agreed on the Test but not on the zero GH . Personally know two guys who received their Pro cards , neither used GH and one placed top 10 in a Pro show sans GH .

So then your saying they had a way better work ethic and genetics than KBD because he had a mini fridge full of Pfizer Genotropin, A ton of insulin, and a lot of test and he has not even come close to competing....yet he speaks of a pro card.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
So we want a guy like that around.....why? We aren't being assholes, this guy is a narcissistic douchebag and an embarrassment to this board.

Point being to ignore it and he'll go away

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
FYI, the ignore function is a wonderful feature on this board :-bd

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Agreed on the Test but not on the zero GH . Personally know two guys who received their Pro cards , neither used GH and one placed top 10 in a Pro show sans GH .

Never used gh before, or just didnt use gh for prep?

Also theres no way to compete and place in pro shows without gh, but we already know that

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
The top 10 guy retired shortly after so he never used gh his entire career , the other guy had his pro card when I knew him up until that point he had never used gh , he still competes so I presume his circumstances have probably changed .

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Damn it gay4 pay, I was intrigued how KBD made his cheddar with his physique I'm a jacked white kid myself. I regret sending that pm and don't want a response now. I can't do the gay4pay thing. I don't know KBD at all so I will remain absolutely subjective, and I will admit I should've read more than the first post before pming him how he has income. Bash me later homos, KBD I used to train body builders. I am a CPT, PES, and I've trained a SHITLOAD of athletes including bodybuilders. I use to be into bodybuilding myself, I never liked it and quickly transitioned into powerlifting. I never dropped under 600 mg a week of test even on a cruise now that I am a powerlifter I still dont... And I never thought tren would get me somewhere test wouldn't. Your training is terrible for anything other than having a big back and arms and a bird chest with no wheels. If you want to do a show I will write your work outs, as long as you perform them 100% as prescribed and I will write your diet and cardio regime to take you to the next available local show for you. You aren't even close to ready for an NPC much less thinking about a pro shot yet. If you want my help I'll help you free of charge for your first show. If you are interested send me a pm and we'll work out the details, if not no sweat it's alot less work for me.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Damn it gay4 pay, I was intrigued how KBD made his cheddar with his physique I'm a jacked white kid myself. I regret sending that pm and don't want a response now. I can't do the gay4pay thing. I don't know KBD at all so I will remain absolutely subjective, and I will admit I should've read more than the first post before pming him how he has income. Bash me later homos, KBD I used to train body builders. I am a CPT, PES, and I've trained a SHITLOAD of athletes including bodybuilders. I use to be into bodybuilding myself, I never liked it and quickly transitioned into powerlifting. I never dropped under 600 mg a week of test even on a cruise now that I am a powerlifter I still dont... And I never thought tren would get me somewhere test wouldn't. Your training is terrible for anything other than having a big back and arms and a bird chest with no wheels. If you want to do a show I will write your work outs, as long as you perform them 100% as prescribed and I will write your diet and cardio regime to take you to the next available local show for you. You aren't even close to ready for an NPC much less thinking about a pro shot yet. If you want my help I'll help you free of charge for your first show. If you are interested send me a pm and we'll work out the details, if not no sweat it's alot less work for me.

That's an incredible offer, but let him crash and burn on his own. Then extend a hand if he wants it.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
That's an incredible offer, but let him crash and burn on his own. Then extend a hand if he wants it.

Red just wants a crack at that ghey for pay gig....since him and his boy ribby split he's not had the funds he had grown accustomed to.

Lmfao at this thread. You all know kbd is as clueless as the day is long and does this shit to **** with you all. He's just the male version of jesusfreak...only in a little better shape and probably not quite as retarded.

hey, I get it, it's insulting to all of you who actually truly live the competitive bodybuilder life but don't get overly worried about what this guy says....he'll never ever be anything more than house entertainment here. He has proved this for years. Quite an accomplishment.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Red just wants a crack at that ghey for pay gig....since him and his boy ribby split he's not had the funds he had grown accustomed to.

Lmfao at this thread. You all know kbd is as clueless as the day is long and does this shit to **** with you all. He's just the male version of jesusfreak...only in a little better shape and probably not quite as retarded.

hey, I get it, it's insulting to all of you who actually truly live the competitive bodybuilder life but don't get overly worried about what this guy says....he'll never ever be anything more than house entertainment here. He has proved this for years. Quite an accomplishment.

Do you mean Jesuslove that posts on another board?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

The thing is hes not funny, intelligent, or entertaining. Hes just an immature ego driven kid who jerks off on webcams to get by. Hes like a cancer. No one wants it but it just wont go away.
KBD btw, what do your sponsors think of your bunk beds? Or have you upgraded to a car bed by now?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

U This song can be used for his posing routine.

Last edited by a moderator:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
The thing is hes not funny, intelligent, or entertaining. Hes just an immature ego driven kid who jerks off on webcams to get by. Hes like a cancer. No one wants it but it just wont go away.
KBD btw, what do your sponsors think of your bunk beds? Or have you upgraded to a car bed by now?

well since he has these unlimited funds of 5300/month, I'm guessing a lb of weed for 4k, fridge stocked with chloraphorm (sp), miller lites and about 400 left over for a shiny new futon!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic