Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Kai Green explains full range of motion

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
One thing BBers and PLers can agree on. You'll never catch any of us on stage wearing board shorts.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
It's an old thread but anyone interested in the OP's information on full ROM should definitely check out Ben Pakulski's youtube channel.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
that makes complete sense, thanks for explaining. That strength must make you a dangerous apponent against guys who don't put in the gym work like you.

Actually a truly skilled martial artist requires no power at all. In fact many great methods and techniques require total relaxation and sensitivity. Ton of techniques you won't find ever on YouTube cuz you can't see with the eye how they work, only feel them. Brute power is only used when one is less skilled then enemy and tries to cover deficit with power . It never ceases to amaze me how the layperson and mainstream martial artists are so mislead by the media . While prize fighting in the ring has rules therefore requires one to be in shape to last , it is still obscure to public that survival wether street or battlefield looks nothing alike it. The movies and mma UFC etc etcetera - take an already obscure corrupt idea of martial combat and twist it into more obscurity. That not a put down of any kind either , just a fact . Also a personal peeve having devoted my life to it past 40-41 years

HeavyMetalLifter

HeavyMetalLifter

Jan 2, 2014
This is good advice. I use this most training days. Sometimes I like to go really heavy to mix things up though.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
This is great advice. And giantslayer bens YouTube channel has excellent advice and tips to go along with all of this. Ben and Kai are very firm believers in feeling the muscle not the weight...and I do agree to an extent. But you do have to continually progress as well as you good contractions on each rep

L

LysanderKim

TID Lady Member
Jul 17, 2018
Kai has a ton of money. He chooses to live the same life he did before he was pro, and be in the same gym, house, and atmosphere around those that supported him when he was nobody. I really admire a lot about Kai. Not every pro needs flashy cars, homes, clothes, and jewelry like Phil Heath

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic