Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Kaepernick Benched!

Dnsvideo

Dnsvideo

Sep 21, 2010
The 49ers have benched Colin Kaepernick and it looks like he's done in Francisco, starting Blaine Gabbert this weekend against the Falcons.

Do they miss Harbaugh now? Tomsula could be done after one season.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
And we traded David to the Broncos for 2 late round, split year draft picks.

Someone in management needs to be flogged.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
niners are a fahking mess...go pats!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Ever since Kap grew his hair curly like some Jewish rabbi hes been playing like shit.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Like how the Pats were before Bill Bellicheat became coach?

The old pats never let us down because we didn't expect shit. . This niners shit is a joke. .just a couple years ago they were solid

What the Pats have done the last 14 years will never be duplicated.. more dominant then the niners golden years.

Growing up pats were so bad I was a giants fan.. but once they got good then the pride set in... never looked back and won't anytime soon

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Come on man you dont miss Grogan passing to Russ Francis or Sam the man Cunningham ??

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The old pats never let us down because we didn't expect shit. . This niners shit is a joke. .just a couple years ago they were solid

What the Pats have done the last 14 years will never be duplicated.. more dominant then the niners golden years.

Growing up pats were so bad I was a giants fan.. but once they got good then the pride set in... never looked back and won't anytime soon

9ers golden years, they went 5-0 in the Super Bowl.

Pats golden years, they've gone 4-6 in the Super Bowl.

Pats have 1 more SB appearance. BUT... 9ers went a perfect 5-0.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
And ease up Yaya. I'm on the Oreo wagon, been over a week, the 9ers suck this year and my estrogen is high. A brotha is a Lil emotional right now lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ever since Kap grew his hair curly like some Jewish rabbi hes been playing like shit.

squidward.jpg

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

You do know Bill Walsh made Bellycheck possible , right? West Coast offense changed football. 9er's ...5-0 is called perfection in The Big Show...

I fart in your Direction....Name some Pats Hall of Famers.........................////.....

Niner's...Walsh , Montana , Rice, Lott, Charles Fukkin Hailey Thee only Player with 5 SuperBowl Rings , Roger Craig and on n on

Now go and speak no more of this Blasphemy!! YoYo

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic