Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Kaepernick Benched!

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
im a jets fan and i miss those days. grogan was a competitor. im also a realist being a jets fan i dont expect much the pats and brady are a solid team every year. thanks to the jets for knocking bledsoe out for the season and for bill the baby for leaving the jets. oh i almost forgot kap sucks always has.
Come on man you dont miss Grogan passing to Russ Francis or Sam the man Cunningham ??

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Missed you too sweetheart. Been busy as hell and haven't had too much time for the boards.

Also, I spend an extra hour at church after mass to pray for the 49ers.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Missed you too sweetheart. Been busy as hell and haven't had too much time for the boards.

Also, I spend an extra hour at church after mass to pray for the 49ers.
You're gonna need more than a hour.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Yeah yeah I know.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Say a few for RAIDEN too...fair weather fanness...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Say a few for RAIDEN too...fair weather fanness...

Your ass. I've been calling for kaep to be benched since our second loss when it was obvious he was not there mentally and I was screaming for Gabbert to start. Now, go make me a sammich.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
The 49ers have benched Colin Kaepernick and it looks like he's done in Francisco, starting Blaine Gabbert this weekend against the Falcons.

Do they miss Harbaugh now? Tomsula could be done after one season.

I had a couple g's on bsu and the wolfpack. Wish they would have benched his ass for that game.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I say to keep Kaep on the bench the rest of the year. Let him think about things.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I say to keep Kaep on the bench the rest of the year. Let him think about things.

Hopefully after the SuperBowl loss and 2 years of garbage they realize he's not the future. Glad they got rid of VD but should have did a package trade..Kap n Vernon Davis for a 1st round pick or someone.

TBH I think Gabbert could be a very good QB. People crack on him but you have to remember he was with the Jaguars...when they sucked even worse!!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
graniteman I just read today Patrick Willis might return in 2016. Dude!! Imagine that. I hope it's not just rumors.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Heard the same thing. Also heard that Kaep may be headed to Philly.

Lastly, heard LK planned on saying hello to me today.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic