Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

JiuJitsu /Grappling drug program

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
I have been teaching Jui-jitsu in my little town for 3-4 years now and have been training for over 13. Ive competed a bit and seen what the competition takes. I don't compete anymore due to several factors. As for what I took and what my guys take: Stay far away from drol! The high BP combined with the cramps and massive pumps are exactly what you don't need in BJJ. Test, EQ, anavar are the most popular, some also take winny but only if doing EQ with it because it can be harsh on the joints. GH is a fairly recent addition Ive seen but only in very low doses of 2-3 ius per day. You don't want size if your goal is to compete. Once I went over 200 pounds I stopped competing because it was just too hard for me to make weight. You want lean, and abnormally strong for size.
Thx Gunslinger for the info. This is pretty standard from what I heard from a couple others - some even say to add masteron into the mix. As with many other athletic disciplines. it looks like you need to be as light and as strong as possible.

How about deca - is there a drawback to using that other than it being a rather wet compound and could cause problems holding water?

Last edited:
T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
I was involved in competitive Judo/Juitiisu for almost 30 years. First thing, Never rely upon drugs for your VO2 max! That's just plain lazyness. I use juice for sustained muscle mass. As far as VO2 max, you have to put the time in the cardio PERIOD! I do Aikido due to too many joint injuries on the mat :( That sucks but I can still do hard core Aikido with minimal risk to my knee and shoulder....at least when I compare Aikido to Jujitsu, risk of injury is much less. Anyway, if your trying to increase your VO2 max, the only way is by hard work. HIT training n the weights and lots of cardio. My leg day I hit the true stair mill for 45 minuts on level 14 with a 45lb weight vest. then I hit my legs with 7 sets of heavy squats with reps in the 15-20 range on every set is my goal. My last set I do 4 plates on each side for the range of 15-20 reps, full squats on the smith machine ( I don't need a spotter with the smith machine ). 3 set of hack squats and an few other leg exercises. Anyway I hope ya get my point. High intensity weightlifting with no more than 2 minutes between set and a very difficult cardio exercise program is key to increasing your VO2 max. AAS can help, but never rely upon that....rely upon your own hard work for that ;)

I see where you got that from with the VO max. I mis-worded my original posted question. Just looking for things that would not affect me negatively. I do appreciate your response as I feel the same - nothing replaces hard work.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
How about deca - is there a drawback to using that other than it being a rather wet compound and could cause problems holding water?

Thats pretty much the main drawback to Deca, the water retention. Id recommend EQ over Deca. You will get a similar effect but without the harsh sides or bloat.

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
Thats pretty much the main drawback to Deca, the water retention. Id recommend EQ over Deca. You will get a similar effect but without the harsh sides or bloat.
And also a couple of studies I have read in the past have EQ being 2-3x better for joint health than deca. Like deca improved protein synthesis in the connective tissue and cartilage by 130% where EQ improved it by 368% or something similar.

The thing that makes me keep thinking about deca is back in the day Arnold and Co. only would use like 2-3 compounds while dieting and would show up ripped. A little test (if any at all - they had no AIs back then and they didn't want gyno) primo, deca and dbol. They would grow into contest weight and form using these - I'm certain this is what he was on in Pumping Iron (has to be a shit ton of primo - look at his and Franco's skin) and look at how they looked - not too water logged at all. My own theory is the low carb diets they would use while dieting and training 3-5 hours a day with no cardio enabled them to escape this fabled water retention all these "wet" compounds would cause.

Just a theory but something I find myself returning to over and over - I don't think they had masteron (although I know primo is a DHT compound so that helped with the water) and I know they didn't have tren. Just some thoughts on how it was done.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
Cardio is one's preferance, as long as you get into your target HR for over 20 minutes. Anything less than that, your wasting your time. I prefer either stairs or swimming. I agree, interval training while doing cardio is best. Either in the pool or on the stair mill, I hit 3 minute sprints followed by a nice consistant speed or rate for aprox 3 minutes the eintre workout. I LOVE the stair mill, but becasue of a messed up knee, I only do it 2x a week. I swim the other times ( 3x a week ). That whole balance between the perfect muscle mass and endurance capacity or VO2 max is a fine balance, unless you do MMA for a living. Then, you probally would have enough time to sustain a larger muscle mass by spending extra time on cardio. I found when I was at 215, I was very strategic in how I rolled on the mat because I would get winded during round 2 and 3. I would always try and position myself so I could rest yet keep my opponent on the move...I"m sure you all know what I mean ;) As far as Aikido, It's just safer for my knee and shoulder. I pretty much know which way I"m gonna get thrown when I"m attacking someone so there is no competive twisting and turning which is exaclty what lead to multipe joint injuries over the years. Getting old sucks! :(

Last edited:
T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
Cardio is one's preferance, as long as you get into your target HR for over 20 minutes. Anything less than that, your wasting your time. I prefer either stairs or swimming. I agree, interval training while doing cardio is best. Either in the pool or on the stair mill, I hit 3 minute sprints followed by a nice consistant speed or rate for aprox 3 minutes the eintre workout. I LOVE the stair mill, but becasue of a messed up knee, I only do it 2x a week. I swim the other times ( 3x a week ). That whole balance between the perfect muscle mass and endurance capacity or VO2 max is a fine balance, unless you do MMA for a living. Then, you probally would have enough time to sustain a larger muscle mass by spending extra time on cardio. I found when I was at 215, I was very strategic in how I rolled on the mat because I would get winded during round 2 and 3. I would always try and position myself so I could rest yet keep my opponent on the move...I"m sure you all know what I mean ;) As far as Aikido, It's just safer for my knee and shoulder. I pretty much know which way I"m gonna get thrown when I"m attacking someone so there is no competive twisting and turning which is exaclty what lead to multipe joint injuries over the years. Getting old sucks! :(

Dirk - thx for the thoughtful reply - I know exactly what you mean by positioning yourself to keep your opponent on the move - oh yea. I also completly understand the shoulder and knee injuries - I've had numerous surgeries on both - I'm 46 and yea - no man escapes father time.

Thx for the cardio ideas.

D

Dirk Diggler

VIP Member
May 22, 2013
AMEN bro, I too have been feeling the effects of Father Time :( I"M 48 and for the first time in my life, this year alone I have been feeling OLD due to my injuries and how they DON"T move like they used to :( Guess that's why I stay on 200 mg Test E every 10 days for self TRT :)

T

thehillbilly

Mar 31, 2012
Very good reply BrotherIron....or I should say very "Smart" reply....EQ is without a doubt the best steroid for athletics bar none! Flexible, painless, joints, great recoup. strength, and endurance...it has it all....just don't overdose it and it will make an athlete out of anybody...

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
You should look into GW501156. I'd say its the best single product I have used, Muscle building endurance and fat lose in one. Quite amazing product.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic