Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Jason blaha

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Started watching his videos about a year ago. Quickly one of my favorite youtubers. I haven't seen much posted on the boards about him. He seems to be pretty controversial even though I agree with about 95% of what he says. Wondering what others think of him and why.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
He went on a rampage a couple years ago over the whole natty vs non-natty topic. It got him disliked by a lot of people, but, I can't say that I disagree with most of what he says either. He is also ripped on for his odd and pudgy physique, but honestly, with all of the gear use in today's world, people seem to forget that's what a natty physique looks like! You can't just say shredded year round, if at all. The muscle loss is too great getting shredded without assistance.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I am my own favorite youtuber. I watch my own videos repeatedly and use a proxy to boost my counts.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Im guilty of trolling blaha a few times..he knows about gear better then most of the others on youtube

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have found most of his posts very informative. He is pretty good and pissing people off because of the fake natty thing but we already know what a fake natty looks like. He has also pissed off everyone in the supplement industry for calling them out on their useless garbage. I think the reason he is hated on most though are the fact that he points to genetics being the biggest factor in bodybuilding (and it is) as well as his body does not look like a pro. People only seem to want to take any kind of advice if the guys doing the talking looks like a top 10 pro. Not understanding that if he does he probably has no ****in clue what he is talking about.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
He's such a fake tough guy. And he has been shown to be a compulsive liar. But I'm sure most people who are posting on YouTube are no better.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
He's such a fake tough guy. And he has been shown to be a compulsive liar. But I'm sure most people who are posting on YouTube are no better.

I haven't seen him being a fake tough guy but I do question his background. I'm not sure if he lies about it to seem like more than what he is or if he does it to troll the guys trying to background check him. I have 4 youtube channels and I have had arguments in the comments section and 15 mins later start getting facebook friend requests and random phone calls.

Jimmyinkedup

Jimmyinkedup

Aug 22, 2012
I cant stand the guy. I think he is a big time bullshitter claiming to be a former navy seal special ops guy and so on. I really think he is a douchebag to be honest.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I cant stand the guy. I think he is a big time bullshitter claiming to be a former navy seal special ops guy and so on. I really think he is a douchebag to be honest.

Def a douchebag. But thats one reason I like his vids. People get so pissed watching them...lol

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I think the guy is a class A douche bag. He used to be active on BB.com and bragged about his lifting abilities. (and he was not that strong) He would blame the fact that he was not ripped and huge as to the idea that you HAD to be on AAS to have any kind of development. It is a shame....he really convinces every young guy that follows him that you cant achieve some great things even naturally. To him, EVERYONE is on if they have a 500lb deadlift or 350 bench. That to me is pathetic as most people dont try enough to maximize their natural gains. Too many young guys dont believe the progress they can make naturally, and jump on stuff waaaay too early. They dont put a good 5 or so years in living the lifestyle and learning to support any growth they might have.

I dont know....but all I can say it I dont like him at all. He feeds into AAS hate.... While it is true there is a lot of deception in the industry, guys like him are not helping either trying to claim you cant make much progress without PED's.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think the guy is a class A douche bag. He used to be active on BB.com and bragged about his lifting abilities. (and he was not that strong) He would blame the fact that he was not ripped and huge as to the idea that you HAD to be on AAS to have any kind of development. It is a shame....he really convinces every young guy that follows him that you cant achieve some great things even naturally. To him, EVERYONE is on if they have a 500lb deadlift or 350 bench. That to me is pathetic as most people dont try enough to maximize their natural gains. Too many young guys dont believe the progress they can make naturally, and jump on stuff waaaay too early. They dont put a good 5 or so years in living the lifestyle and learning to support any growth they might have.

I dont know....but all I can say it I dont like him at all. He feeds into AAS hate.... While it is true there is a lot of deception in the industry, guys like him are not helping either trying to claim you cant make much progress without PED's.

Funny thing, or not funny is he is actually turning kids onto drugs by telling them those things.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Funny thing, or not funny is he is actually turning kids onto drugs by telling them those things.

I don't disagree with this. But I'm not sure whats worse. Him saying you can't make great gains drug free or the sup industry ripping all those kids a new one peddling garbage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic