Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I've never even heard of this dbag but now I don't think I like him

trainlikeaboss

trainlikeaboss

Apr 4, 2013
Off the top of my head, threatened to kill LN's family, claims to be military AND CIA, claims to be blackbelt, claims people tell him he's too big, brags about banging his girlfriend, brags about his lifts and training yet looks like shit, the list goes on. He's an idiot but I can't understand why people waste so much time making videos about him. Don't like? Don't watch. That's my solution. Bios and all those other guys having yt video wars are insecure dumbasses.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't disagree with this. But I'm not sure whats worse. Him saying you can't make great gains drug free or the sup industry ripping all those kids a new one peddling garbage.

I would say the both suck balls but at least with the supp companies these kids part with their money, not their health.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I would say the both suck balls but at least with the supp companies these kids part with their money, not their health.

I don't think he has ever advised kids to take steroids though. He just says you are going to be limited in the progress you can make naturally and this is true.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
It was my understanding that most of these things that people are saying he claimed to be, was while he was using another username on BBing.com misc. So was he trolling? Was it even him? I really didn't get in to the details, as I would forget 99% of what I read on BBing.com outside of the O40 forum and the old Summer cutting crew (SCC), which I credit for helping me become successful at cutting to low BFs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic