Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

J.M. MANION Explains the Wellness Division

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Are you fucking kidding Manion? There is a difference between figure, bikini and wellness? They look exactly the same and the posing is about the same. You guys have turned bodybuilding into a joke and watered it down with all of the duplicate divisions. Everyone gets a trophy? What's next? Wet T-shirt divisions?

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
A sad time in bodybuilding I shall say and there ought to be a huge backlash from all the pros out there. Why not a division for the trannies???

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I've watched 4 shows this year. They are basically the same with wellness awarding women with larger legs/glutes.
Only in one show did the bikini winner win the wellness division as well. She looked the best in both line-ups.
Happens, but not that often. Mostly in smaller shows.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Subscribed for the wet t-shirt division, but only in bikini/wellness sub-divisions.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The only reason they want all these divisions so more and more people will sign up for these shows and spend money. More people sign up for shows, they can draw in more vendors which means more money in their pockets, more entrance money, more money for people to sit in the audience to pay to see the same old thing over and over. Personally I have never been able to figure out the difference between fitness figure and what other divisions out there like bikini.

I see all kinds of different stuff and I can't figure it out it's either bodybuilding or it's not. I understand figure competition but the problem I've seen locally is it's the judges that decide that's too muscular that's not muscular enough and you'll see people that will compete in bodybuilding fitness and figure in the same show. I've seen the same girl do all three of them. It just makes no sense to me. I'm not knocking anybody that does this and I'm not going to waste my time listening to that video cuz based on what I'm just reading they're just trying to throw another division and what is wellness supposed to mean?? What a joke watered down and only out there to make money.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
The only reason they want all these divisions so more and more people will sign up for these shows and spend money. More people sign up for shows, they can draw in more vendors which means more money in their pockets, more entrance money, more money for people to sit in the audience to pay to see the same old thing over and over.

That's exactly what every single business does worldwide...they sit down and figure out how they can make the most amount of money.

I'm feeling like the only capitalist on this board lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic