Latest Member
wisemedicalbilling
What's New?

It will cost u no matter what.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
a man picks up his date at her parents house,then takes her to a fancy restaurant.She orders the most expenisive iteams on the menu..shrimp cocktail,loster,a nice glass of puligny montrachet..The man pissed asked her...does your mother feed u like this when u eat at home?NO she replies..But my mothers not expecting a blow job ...The man asks her if she wants dessert.:eek:.Either way thats one expensive blow job.......dw

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Lol ,,,theres a whole lotta truth to that ,,,,I sure dont miss the dateing era......
Of course ,there is also the flip side of that cuzz once you pick a gal then its ,pay all the bills,work your ass off and it costs a whole lot more for a blowjob in the long run .........

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Lol ,,,theres a whole lotta truth to that ,,,,I sure dont miss the dateing era......
Of course ,there is also the flip side of that cuzz once you pick a gal then its ,pay all the bills,work your ass off and it costs a whole lot more for a blowjob in the long run .........

LOL.So dam ture..and in the end if anything goes down..Your the asshole the no good dickhead.....Everything u ever did means nothing....I say ..anytime i dig in my pocket its showing love.....dw

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
thats some funny shit

very true blow jobs cost a lot more when married

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i dont know about you fuckers but i dont wine and dine SHIT! i got pussy at home so i dont go outta my way chasing it but when i do get blowjobs its because she wants the privilege of telling all her friends she swallowed His Angry load; and its usually in the bathroom of a strip joint, in her car, or at her house and she's the one buying ME drinks and feeding ME. you guys got it all ass backwards. thats whats wrong with the world today.
funny post though DW either way. lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic