Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Is the world gonna end in 2012?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I keep asking everyone that believes this if on Dec 20th they could give me all the money and guns they have left so I can hold it. It will do them no good on the 21st...For some reason none of them have agreed.

As long as you dont hoard ameican currency, youll be fine. Your better off having everyone give you their gold/silver. Its the only thing thats going to be worth a shit in the years to come..

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
As long as you dont hoard ameican currency, youll be fine. Your better off having everyone give you their gold/silver. Its the only thing thats going to be worth a shit in the years to come..

I dont need it for years to come just to spend on the 22nd.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Maybe there will be an end of the world sale at my TRT clinic.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
this is actually a very interesting thread RR.... great post.. i have heard about this for a while now... I dont think it will.... people freaked out like most said in 2000... i also believe 2010 or something... now 2012... just helps to increase sales and marketing... as shows will come out with sci n shit and books...

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Isn't it an odd human quality that we have always predicted end times. George Carlin in one of his acts pointed out that seemingly we all have an inner fascination and almost hope that it does all end. We are a strange species.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
movie sales are down..hollywood suffering....dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Plus i remember reading somewhere that in King Tuts Tomb there was a calendar going all the way to 2036

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I seriously doubt anything at all is gonna happen, its just another scam for people to blow 1000s of dollars on shelter and food. Just like Y2K in 2000 lol.

Not Y2K in 2010?

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
As I had only seen some climate change shows that in passing mentioned 2012, I thought I would digging. Found mostly crazy looking sites and one from nasa. I attached it. Spoiler alert on it though. I like the end of the world stuff, so kind of wanted to keep this one alive for myself for a while. This article has killed it for me. Now it is from NASA so if you are into government cover ups you can just chalk it up to that. As for me, I have to go back to waiting for an ice age for any hope of end to my rut. Man I hate my career. ;)

NASA - The Great 2012 Doomsday Scare

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I dont think it is the end of the world, but, given the shit state of our country and the world, I believe BIG changes are coming very soon.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
the biggest thing you all need to concern yourself with is NOV 2012... DON'T RE-NIG!!!

Other than that... use your freakin' heads... If the Mayans were SO SMART they could predict the end of times... WHERE ARE THEY NOW???

Wake up people... Just how long did you want them to work on that special "Calendar" its not like they had computers and printers back then... or even a printing press...

Think about it very simply... the Great Chief Calendar Big Daddy wakes up one morning and says... "I am tired of hearing you fucksticks chizzle on that rock... you have been working on this thing for a year now!...You are DONE! walk away..."

Ta da!

Myan calendar complete... end of the world..NO!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes it is.
carry on as if it isn't though:)|

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic