Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Is it possibly better to just stay "on"

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I'm almost halfway through my first cycle, 250 sustanon E3D, and have a clomid/nolva pct planned. I keep telling myself that I'm only going to do this a few times, then maybe a yearly mass cycle to stay big. But in reality, I'm really digging this, and not just the size/strength gains. I'm happier than I've been in alot of years, feel great. I am almost 34, plenty of kids already. I keep thinking about the whole "blast and cruise" thing and it really appeals to me, especially with hcg to keep the nuts working. Is it really that bad to do? I was thinking like going to 250 p/week sus or enanthate between cycles and just staying "on", 250 a week plus hcg would be pretty cheap. And almost seems healthier if you're just going to go back on anyway.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I am staying on dude, after this cycle I will be doing 200 - 250 cyp a week till the next cycle, I am 42 and my test is low so why not?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
well I be 39 in less than a month. I just start PCT after being on for 6 months. I will give PCT a go and see if I can natural test back up inn the higher side of normal, as I was in the lower end before I started...if not I will do my own HRT...

MACHINE5150

MACHINE5150

Feb 14, 2011
that is a personal choice.. but i recommend you do a few cycles and pct first to see what coming off is like.. no point on going on trt if u don't need it imo. you won't feel the same pump on lower dosages.. 250mg is a high end dose for trt.. most are 150-200mg.. but to each their own..

i personally don't mind coming off as I enjoy the anticipation of doing a cycle.. however you will have that anyways if you just cruise and blast.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
that is a personal choice.. but i recommend you do a few cycles and pct first to see what coming off is like.. no point on going on trt if u don't need it imo. you won't feel the same pump on lower dosages.. 250mg is a high end dose for trt.. most are 150-200mg.. but to each their own..

i personally don't mind coming off as I enjoy the anticipation of doing a cycle.. however you will have that anyways if you just cruise and blast.

That's exactly how I feel bro

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Lots to factor in- fry your gnads and you are going to be pinning for life, like it or not. A big commitment that should be considered carefully, especially if you are a younger guy.

Higher doses mess with lipids, you know, HDL/LDL balance. That can mess with your heart/arteries.

I'd say go off, do pct, get the feel of things, the process, if you will.

Get familiar with the good and bads of higher dose test use, meaning above regular TRT usage guidelines.

Using these compounds means knowing a shitload about how the body works, it is pretty damn complex; committing to something you know just a bit about is not a good policy, in my book.

Just saying, with respect intended.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Lots of good advice here. I tend to agree with Marx on this, simply because this is your first cycle.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I guess I will put the idea of just staying on away, at least for a while.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Not healthier, but easier and cheaper.

Hawk

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Im young...and was dumb. lol. I worked out with guys who have been runnin for 10+ years and compete in powerlifting. I jumped on the wagon and did the same, high dose, for a little over a year. When i did my post my shit was fucked for a while. Took a long time to return to normal. My friend who was on for ten years just tried getting off, gave it six months and now is on trt for life, and hes only 29. So Id recomend cycling right. In all reality you are going to achieve better gains, wont fry your injection sites, and maintain a healthier life. think about it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic