Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Iron = the new gold?

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
I have the Iron Masters and the only issue you will have is when you want to switch out weights. This can take time between sets depending on how much more you plan to put on. They feel just as good as the regular hex.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I have the Iron Masters and the only issue you will have is when you want to switch out weights. This can take time between sets depending on how much more you plan to put on. They feel just as good as the regular hex.

I figured there would be some time to add/remove plates on them, but ergonomically they seem like the best adjustable design.

Where did you get yours? I didn't see on the site a dealer locator, are they sold company direct only?

They really seem like the ideal product, unless someone makes something similar. My gym is really small, a 12x14 room. And I still want to get a hi/low cable machine when I find one cheap.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I just found 900lbs with a bar for $300 on craigslist. a combo of 45/35/25/10/5/2.5 im waiting to see if there still there. ill pick them up if they are.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I haven't tried ironmasters before, but I have used the power block dumbbells for a few workouts, and honestly, I've gotten better workouts and better pumps. I know they can go up to 120's, not sure if they go any higher, but for a complete set of weights, that you can change out quickly, I found its worth it. Plus you are taking up a corner, not a whole wall.

Just my .02

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I haven't tried ironmasters before, but I have used the power block dumbbells for a few workouts, and honestly, I've gotten better workouts and better pumps. I know they can go up to 120's, not sure if they go any higher, but for a complete set of weights, that you can change out quickly, I found its worth it. Plus you are taking up a corner, not a whole wall.

Just my .02

But having a whole wall of DB's in your living room just looks cool lol. Now the cost is another story.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic