Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

iron pumpers!!

M

minihercules

Nov 7, 2011
What's up everyone name is Daniel I'm 20 and have been lifting for 4 years body building for maybe 1. I started with some plastic weights that were given to me and it all began. Love at first touch ;). Got in football for my 4a high school and wanted to outlift everyone. Ended up lifting the same as the heavy weight guys me being at 165lbs. Power lifting my sophomore through senior year. Senior year had bad calls and got 5th at regionals. As of now I'm ranked 22 in the state of Texas. College January to major in kinesiology and of course continue body building. Recently have been trying pro hormone and injections. Yes I'm too young it is an experiment and I know the outcome. So save your breath. I'll lift till I cant anymore. Love this sport!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
welcome to the iron den daniel! we are pleased to have you join us. there is much here to learn and many great members to learn from. have a wonderful day :D

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Welcome aboard. you are in the right place to learn a lot. glad to have ya here

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Welcome to TID. Now quit using ProHormones, they are sometimes worse than actual "REAL" AAS. There are many vets here that would be willing to answer your questions. So stick around and post up.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
welcome to TID, Daniel...great people here who'll help you get onto the right path and answer any questions you may have

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the den bro. Ditch the prohormones!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Welcome to TID, I agree with the guys here about the PH's that are out there now, ur better off using regular AAS.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID, I agree with the guys here about the PH's that are out there now, ur better off using regular AAS.

Of course you mean when he is a little older ;)

Welcome to TID

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Of course you mean when he is a little older ;)

Welcome to TID

My little bro is 21 and was pretty adament he needed aas for awhile...I convinced him against it as he has , now, a fiance and they want kids....I told him to back away from the ph, and if he has to do something ...gh....

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Welcome to TID.Stick around and post up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic