Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

insulin use and side effect

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
been reading about insulin alot becus im planning to do an hgh insulin aas cycle for the first time,ive used alot of aas products but never peptides so im doing my researches,
just wondering when does insulin possibly make u a diabetes patient at what doses and what are the risks of being a diabetes anyone have an idea ??

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
If that urban myth were true you would most likely have to abuse slin for months on end.

been reading about insulin alot becus im planning to do an hgh insulin aas cycle for the first time,ive used alot of aas products but never peptides so im doing my researches,
just wondering when does insulin possibly make u a diabetes patient at what doses and what are the risks of being a diabetes anyone have an idea ??

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Use wisely , and test fasting glucose every week . People run into problems when they get stupid and abuse it, staying on several months at a time.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I used high doses months on end. Fasting blood sugar was 275-300, dr said i was a for sure type 2. Coming off competently from slin and using metformin for 1.5-2 months my blood sugar is back down to normal ranges. Still using growth.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
very good so ill be testing my fast glucose every week,.im doing test e and gh for 6 month anapolon for 4 weeks and planning on doing insulin for 50 days..what would u recomand guys

Last edited:
L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
Start slow, 3-5ius at first then go from there. Keep gluclose tabs in your gym bag or whereever you can get to them quickly. keep testing your blood until you know how slin and you work together. i dont even need to test anymore but that took a while

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
3-5 ius befor or after workout and untill what does i should stop goin up with the dose

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
3-5 ius befor or after workout and untill what does i should stop goin up with the dose

That's your decision. Like most things, the more you take the more risk you take. Next week I start another slin run with dbol and such, I'll start at 40iu and work up for a month.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
defenatly i wont start at 40 its my first time tho,ill start at 5iu and work up for 50 day or a bit less but i hear people talking befor and after and some saying just after workout ..whats the best thing to do? befor and after or just after im talking about humalog or course the fast version bcus i workout at 10 at night and i sleep at about 12 30

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
When start using slin for the first time start at 1iu post workout and go up 1 iu at a time. IN the beginning I used 1:10 ration of slin to carbs to keep myself from going hypoglycemic. Then I titrated the carbs down a notch to a ratio of 1:5 Insulin:Carbs. But that might not work for you so you have to experiment and watch how you feel. Use a fast acting insulin so it clears your system in a couple hours. You might do a search for monsters insulin primer.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
forgot to say that last year i took 15iu insulin and shot it in the leg was trying it for the first time with my friend and took a protein shake only whey no carbs imediatly after shooting the insulin and didint take carbs untill like an hour or so but i didint feel any sides from it it was humalog but my friend hit him so bad and of course we had all the food but not clean food just mother cooking food white rise and red meat with the fat i guess he dont know how to diet with the insulin,

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
Hopefully this will help you out a bit. this is my current protocol with slin, keep in mind this was after doing some experimenting and seeing how slin worked in my body. noone can do the experimenting for you of course, it's something you have to do for you.

5ius of gh 1st thing in the morning
20 minutes later eat 1 green apple and have a protein shake
drive to gym (20 min drive time)
go into bathroom and inject 10ius of slin subQ
have pre wo supps if necessary
during wo drink 1 serving of intra w/o supps with 40g of carbs, add 5g of creatine, 2g of beta a
lift for 1- 1.5 hours
protein shake after wo (2 servings) w/ 5g of creatine and 2g of beta a, 20g glutimine
drive to work (30 min)
eat 1 cup of oatmeal and 3 hard boiled eggs no yoke

no fats before or after slin dosing, while slin is active in your body

please excuse my spelling

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic