Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Insulin boost?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've been chasing my tail trying to get an answer to a couple questions. I might be running the wrong searches. I've even run the searches as questions.

Search question #1-
When using anabolic /androgenic steroids, how fast is the production of RNA elevated, causing an increased rate of protein synthesis?

Question #2-
When using anabolic /androgenic steroids, how fast does an increased nitrogen balance occur?

Now, I know that more IGF-1 is released with a more potent aas with injectables playing second to orals and the stronger the oral, the greater the effect.

What I'm trying to figure out with the questions above is-

If someone was to take an oral such as Halo preworkout / preinsulin injection, or even Test or Tren base will that increase the synergy between the aas and the insulin at the time there is the increased hormone circulating through the body?

Obviously having an ester atatched to an injectable wouldn't allow full circulation of the hormone.

People take those before a workout for increased strength and aggression so it seems that it would increase the effects of the slin without a big increase of weekly aas weather it be orals or injects. Or, the greater increase of aas could be focused on the slin at the time it is circulating for a bigger boost instead of spreading it out all through the week.

It also seems that since taking the Halo, TNE or Tren base will raise the total level of circulating hormones but only at the time the slin is circulating, that's when it's needed the most for the synergy between the two. Once the slin has passed, I believe the door has closed and the extra aas is of no use to the slin. Just the same as it being ok to take in fats at that time, the door has closed and the slin is no longer a factor.

Even though I couldn't find the answers to my questions at the beginning of this post, what I have stated in the above 2 paragraphs lead me to believe that this could be possible... or I could be wrong :p

I'm open to thoughts and opinions. I'm posting this on a few boards for as much experience as possible.

HDH

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Bump for any legitimate response...

I've read this about 6 times. I don't think there will be an answer though. The answers are not likely contained in some clinical trial somewhere and there is always that biochemical individuality thing.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
IF you take the time to read this it will point you in the right direction, I would love to see the follow up on this article.

http://www.theironden.com/threads/1...-Sport-Sport-Pharmacology-in-the-Soviet-Union

If someone was to take an oral such as Halo preworkout / preinsulin injection, or even Test or Tren base will that increase the synergy between the aas and the insulin at the time there is the increased hormone circulating through the body?

androgens increase insulin sensitivity . Tren or halo would be a good choice it seems with your shot of insulin.

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/24/12/2149.full

BUT OF course hormones, test, cortisol, insulin, and thyroid homeostasis are key factors.

I would think using or mixing different insulin types, Fast like humalog and longer acting like humulin R might be an idea to consider as well.

Humalog is sufficient though taken with your strong androgen without the 2nd spike that plagues most like R type.

Biochemical individuality will play a big factor as well.

I do know low cortisol from heavy AS cycles is highly over looked.

Last edited:
Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Bump for any legitimate response...

I've read this about 6 times. I don't think there will be an answer though. The answers are not likely contained in some clinical trial somewhere and there is always that biochemical individuality thing.

I agree on not getting any kind of text book answer. I put it on a few boards so I could sift through the thoughts of as many as would give them so I could try to make a better decision on if it might work or not.

To me, these types of discussions are what keeps us ahead of the curve.

HDH

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
IF you take the time to read this it will point you in the right direction, I would love to see the follow up on this article.

http://www.theironden.com/threads/1...-Sport-Sport-Pharmacology-in-the-Soviet-Union

androgens increase insulin sensitivity . Tren or halo would be a good choice it seems with your shot of insulin.

BUT OF course hormones, test, cortisol, insulin, and thyroid homeostasis are key factors.

I would think using or mixing different insulin types, Fast like humalog and longer acting like humulin R might be an idea to consider as well.

Humalog is sufficient though taken with your strong androgen without the 2nd spike that plagues most like R type.

Thanks for the reply. I posted this here in hopes that you would respond.

I run pretty light cycles. 500mg Test E/C/U mix and Deca @ 150mg. I've got some Tren E I might throw in before it expires.

Gym closes early on Sun. Gotta hit it and I'll be back to read up and give some thoughts.

HDH

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

You were meaning high cortisol from long and /or heavy cycles, I'm guessing, Shine?

I was hoping to see your insight on this thread, brother.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You were meaning high cortisol from long and /or heavy cycles, I'm guessing, Shine?

I ran across this while I was reading-

The methandrostenolone test was also used to assess individual sensitivity to anabolic steroids. This test involved administering different doses of methandrostenolone and monitoring the response of testosterone and cortisol. Commonly, low doses of anabolic steroids (AS) caused a significant increase of blood cortisol in athletes in the methandrostenolone test. In contrast, the methandrostenolone test was always negative in athletes abusing AS. This means that an additional serving of even a minimal therapeutic dose of methandrostenolone causes a further decrease of blood cortisol in athletes overdosing AS, indicating at a profound reduction of the adrenocortical potentials. On the other hand, the negative result of the methandrostenolone test also means a loss of sensitivity and even specificity by the hypothalamic and/or pituitary steroid hormone receptors in athletes abusing AS. This notion is supported by the results of the second part of the double-hormone test. Administration on the second test day of a minimal therapeutic dose of dexamethasone to athletes taking AS in doses meeting their individual homeostatic limits, causes a drastic decrease in blood cortisol concentration, far exceeding the 40% cortisol decrease in the D/M sensitive athletes. Just the opposite, all athletes overdosing AS responded to dexamethasone administration by increasing blood cortisol, the same as D/M resistant individuals.

HDH

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The reading is a lot to take in. I'm going to read it again tomorrow.

HDH

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Actually long heavy high doses of AS depressed cortisol. At first with moderate doses cortisol went up, but with higher doses and more AAS cortisol goes down to nearly nothing.

Tren is notorious for driving cortisol to nothing.

Thanks to Animal of Chemical Anarchy for pointing me to this article.

peace.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011

Tell me SHINE is not the most knowledgable Mod across the community GO AHEAD LOL !!!

Heres the most important part of his answer if you ask me- " Biochemical individuality"

No disrespect to the intial question- but Really You think way too much, its not that complicated.
You want results stop thinking and talking and start finding ways to to work out with more intensity, tighten up your diet. The answers you sek do not lie in a pill or a shot. There is no short cut, just blood sweat and effort. Feed your body - you probably cant find the answers becasue no one cares - its not that important in the scheme of things. All compounds increase protien synthesis, the difference between any is so insignificant its not even worth the space on this window. Live,, train, plan your cycle , and just train like hell

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Tell me SHINE is not the most knowledgable Mod across the community GO AHEAD LOL !!!

Heres the most important part of his answer if you ask me- " Biochemical individuality"

No disrespect to the intial question- but Really You think way too much, its not that complicated.
You want results stop thinking and talking and start finding ways to to work out with more intensity, tighten up your diet. The answers you sek do not lie in a pill or a shot. There is no short cut, just blood sweat and effort. Feed your body - you probably cant find the answers becasue no one cares - its not that important in the scheme of things. All compounds increase protien synthesis, the difference between any is so insignificant its not even worth the space on this window. Live,, train, plan your cycle , and just train like hell

Good ol Kets...

After I calm down, I'll be back to reply to this so it doesn't get taken down :261:

HDH

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I want to start by saying I'm not a person who gets stuck on what the best way will be and then spin my wheels. I can sometimes be misread easily unless you know me but I don't usually give many the opportunity to do that. I figured you would know by now after the spanking I gave you at boner's old board in the flame forum. I already know what will work for me.

I need to be constantly improving and looking for change even if it means thinking outside the box. If not, then I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and not going anywhere.

I'm a person that believes there is always room for improvement, even on the smallest scale. It might seem like I'm reaching on this but I do it with almost everything in every aspect of my life. It's just this past year that I'm finally going in the right direction with real goals.

I believe that even the smallest improvements are worth the effort, especially when you take 1 small improvement and Xs it by 10. Many small improvements can equal a big one. I would even go as far as taking my vitamins before the slin so they are shuttled as well. I believe every little thing counts. I've proved it to myself a number of times throughout my life with issues that don't even have anything to do with bodybuilding.

To me, that's what separates the top dogs from people like you... the one's that don't think enough. And I've got news for you buddy, part of the answer DOES come in a pill and a shot. If not, we wouldn't be doing them. It's just a matter of maximizing what we use. You didn't read how low I run my cycles?

This is all just a learning process weather it be diet, training, anabolics, insulin or even HGH.

Some people like you just go with the flow and some others push the limits and search for new ways.

Get it? Probably not.

I have no plans on being average. That just doesn't work for me.

You have no Idea how I train or eat. I've got logs up on a couple boards. You know where to find me if you want to view it. You don't even have to log in to see it. Maybe you should check it out before you respond to this and see where thinking to much has gotten me.

As a matter of fact, here is a few progress pics since my return-

The first pic was the end of Jan last year, about a year and 3 months ago. You were at the board where it was originally posted.

Image00691.jpg

The next pic was 10 months later in Nov.

Untitled-8.jpg

This third pic was the beginning of March this year after cutting weight-

Same weight in the first pic as the last.

I'm 41, grow slower than the young bucks, work 2 jobs and I'm in the gym 8 or 9 times a week between training and cardio.

Pills and shots don't work unless the diet and training are on key.

Now, what were you trying to tell me again???

I see what your plan is... kiss the mods butts and make trouble for everyone else.

Grow up. Some of us are actually trying to accomplish something here.

HDH

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic