Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Instagram

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
You should try MySpace, I think you'll like it.

Oh my gawsh 8-> I have 2 instas, yikyak, twitter, and a foursquares but I've never heard of MySpace. How have I not heard of myspace?! I havta tell my friends at school because, like, I just googled it and that sounds totes kewl.
Why is this not cool yet? I hope it doesn't die out or become an old people place like Facebook...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Oh my gawsh 8-> I have 2 instas, yikyak, twitter, and a foursquares but I've never heard of MySpace. How have I not heard of myspace?! I havta tell my friends at school because, like, I just googled it and that sounds totes kewl. Why is this not cool yet? I hope it doesn't die out or become an old people place like Facebook...
2 instagrams??? How many instagrams do you need for an InstaOunce???? back when I dealt with Insta-grams... the last thing you wanted was your picture snapped....

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Did somebody say there is something called "yikyak"? Is that seriously a real thing?

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
Did somebody say there is something called "yikyak"? Is that seriously a real thing?

Yes lol it's like twitter but instead of following certain people it just shows everyone in your area, but anonymous posts.
I.e. "Totally checking out this guy at Chipotle in the blue shorts" and that guy might see it later and reply... It's big on college campuses and high schools.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
^ dude I think that was a song in the 60's

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Yes lol it's like twitter but instead of following certain people it just shows everyone in your area, but anonymous posts.
I.e. "Totally checking out this guy at Chipotle in the blue shorts" and that guy might see it later and reply... It's big on college campuses and high schools.

There is an app I heard about that actually sounds kind of cool if your single or trying to get laid, I can't remember what it's called maybe you know...you can look at pics that people in your area take on your phone and if your interested you can text them, there was more to it but I can't remember....have any idea?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
There is an app I heard about that actually sounds kind of cool if your single or trying to get laid, I can't remember what it's called maybe you know...you can look at pics that people in your area take on your phone and if your interested you can text them, there was more to it but I can't remember....have any idea?

It's called Tinder. And it gets my homeboys laid ALL THE TIME.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
WTF??? so you dont even have to work for the ass anymore????? just see a picture???? dammit man... whats up with these sluts????

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic