Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Instagram

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
To answer OP's question, my favorite pages are SportsCenter, 49ers, SF Giants, failvideos, the rundown, and The Rock

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Instagram is dope from an artist's standpoint. Tons of inspiration.

/QUOTE]

I got into Instagram because all my favourite tattoo artists are on there , it's a great way to view their latest work as a lot of them don't post their stuff elsewhere . Also as a lot of tattooers are travelling extensively it's the best way to find out about guest spots in your neck of the woods or very often you can fill a cancellation spot you would otherwise have missed or waited a very long time for .

Also I'm 45 this year and it appeals to me but don't bother with instagram if you don't like . In the meantime I'll keep getting tattooed and getting inspiration and information about training and if that makes me a pussy so be it .

Here's someone else I follow who I forgot to add to my original post -

Boris Sheiko - https://instagram.com/borissheiko/

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I'm not bashing you for doing it, I just don't find an interest.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I tried to get graniteman to get one and he just made fun of Raiden and I. Real men have instagram a!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I am in my latest 30's. I know there are plenty my age and older that are into all that stuff though. My wife is on Facebook at least. I think if I had face book or something, I would only have like 3 friends. Am I curious about what someone who knows someone I went to preschool with is up to these days? Sure, but I guess just not that much.

I don't really go onto face book to read about anyone, unless they're a power lifter. I mostly go there for Memes, funny photos, and jokes, etc.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
What about Pinterest? Isn't that something for the cool kids now too? I know my gf is on it all the time...is that for grown men too? Am I missing out?

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Pinterest no.... Facebook no.... For women.Twitter I use to follow world news, sports news, etc. wouldn't say I have "friends" on there. Quickest way to get info- it hits Twitter before CNN Or ESPN... Instagram- because you don't have to read what your ex's niece did last night with her boyfriend of 2 weeks... Etc. it's a picture. I follow a lot of companies in the fishing industry, recipes/nutrition, and fitness stuff. It doesn't appeal to everyone, but I'd argue that a Twitter/Instagram user could get the "haters" interested in one of the two in some capacity.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
What about Pinterest? Isn't that something for the cool kids now too? I know my gf is on it all the time...is that for grown men too? Am I missing out?
You ain't man enough for Pinterest

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic