Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Injectables and esters

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Been doing some recreational reading the last couple of days. Came across something interesting and wanted to hear what you guys think about this.

Got this out of "Anabolics 2006" by William Llewellyn

Basically the author is saying that "esters do not alter or change the effectiveness of a steriod in any way. They work only to slow its release".

"Enanthate is not more powerful then cypionate nor is sustanon some type of incredible testosterone blend. Personlly, I have always considered sustanon a very poor buy in the face of the cheaper 250mg enanthate ampules. Your muscle cells see only testosterone: ultimately there is no difference."

I've never really given this much thought, maybe because I'm not a big sustanon fan myself but I know a lot of guys that swear by sustanon and thats all they want as far as test is concerned.

But it does make sense when you think about it because a steriod does nothing until the ester is removed. Only then can it begin to exert its activity on your body.

So how bout it, all you sustanon freaks, lets hear it. Whats your feelings on this?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I personally love sust. I have had very good results with it!
Im not effected that much with bloat and have run it upto 1000mg. per week.And still not look like a marshmallow.
How ever I always run ADEX 1/4 tab EOD on every test cycle no matter what.
I have had sust that hurt like hell for 3 days but still felt it worked well.

Other sustanon My very close second is cypionate (enuff said)

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
disagree. it would be true if it weren't for ester weight.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
disagree. it would be true if it weren't for ester weight.

What does the weight of the ester have to do with the effectiveness of a steriod. All it does is change how long it takes for the steriod to become active.

Not sure I follow you on this.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
What does the weight of the ester have to do with the effectiveness of a steriod. All it does is change how long it takes for the steriod to become active.

biger the ester is with the given hormone the less hormone there is in 100mg of any mix.

realy doesn't affect the potency if you inject more of the longer estered hormone and no esters don't have shit to do with the potency of any hormone realy. the shorter estered hormones just hit you faster and peak blood levels sooner.

for example 1 shot of cyp test 250mg will peak in 72 hours, as where a shot of test prop in 24 hours

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011

ester weight is subtracted from the total weight to determine the weight of active hormone.

ethanate is about 72mg test per 100mg of test e. while tne you will get 100mg.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
If that's what Lewellyn said then I don't think he understands some very basic principles of phamacokinetics.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
biger the ester is with the given hormone the less hormone there is in 100mg of any mix.

realy doesn't affect the potency if you inject more of the longer estered hormone and no esters don't have shit to do with the potency of any hormone realy. the shorter estered hormones just hit you faster and peak blood levels sooner.

for example 1 shot of cyp test 250mg will peak in 72 hours, as where a shot of test prop in 24 hours

I agree, and I think that is what the author is saying also.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic