What's New?

****ing stupid exes and childish games

Status
Not open for further replies.
GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Pillar please text me and tell me who this guy is.

Also, the title of this thread is misleading. I used to love ****ing my stupid exes. It was kind of like sport ****ing.

I also enjoy childish games, like "who's dick is this?" And "clench if you can"

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
GK why you obsessed with knowing the guy?

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
He is single want me to help you out bro?

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Let me itemize this for you:

1. Obsessed is a strong word, and not the appropriate one. I asked my friend who it is because I am a member on many boards and was just curious as to who it might be. He may be someone I like and respect, which would put a different spin on the story now wouldn't it? As they say, there are three sides to every story. Yours, his, and mine. Mine being the truth as I see it. :)

2. here is a better use of the word obsessed: Why are you obsessed with throwing up your personal business on an Internet forum full of geared out bodybuilders, a Mexican, a Ginger, and one vegan crossfitter? And then wonder why people want to know who the other guy is? That's a better question.

3. You don't need to hook me up. Lizard King and I are very happy together. But thanks for offering.

4. Also, he isn't single. He's bringing some young broad to the gym.

Reactions: SAD
cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
He just text today to tell me about the break so sorry he is single... Guess he felt bad. He will be fine though.

Secondly you will respect him I still do he is a great person like he would say about me. We don't shit talk each other just bitch that I'm a bitch or he's a dick that's life. Over all pissed or not we have respect for one another. I don't think it's any of your business knowing his business by name I posted this not naming names just venting so to snoop to find out its ridiculous some might say it's become an Obsession of yours to put a name and face to my stupid bitching on an open forum?

If I'm that stupid and that much a liar why are you wasting so much of your time reading and talking about it. Wouldn't you move on by now? I know I do when I read stupid shit some of you post.. You don't see me trying to be some badass in a forum. Who cares.

Yes I rather share my stupid moments with strangers idk then people I want to see me as better then or above this childish way of thinking or feeling.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I say go all in and have a 3 way you may just enjoy it. I will say he was a great lover!

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Who called you stupid or a liar? Are you off your meds? You don't have to attack me. I'm a sensitive flower.

Im no forum badass. I'm 5'3", 265lbs, with a pear shaped body type, and hang around here to satisfy my bi-curiosity. You are a bi curious fat shaming lady. The ACLU will hear of this.

And I read whatever hreads I want. I have no life and my cystic acne prevents me from talking to people in the real world.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
And why would you insult my posts here? That's just hurtful!

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I like your avai's ass, let's be friends! and change the subject... Been trying to for like 3-4 pages now.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
That's my wife's ass :)

I am rarely serious, but for the record women are some of the only creatures I respect, and I never meant to offend or disrespect you.

Friends it is.

And feel free to change the subject. Someone brings it back up tell them to go **** themselves. :) this is the Internet, after all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.