What's New?

****ing stupid exes and childish games

Status
Not open for further replies.
cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I just needed somewhere I could vent and bitch about my stupid ass ex. We called a no BF/GF zone at the gym when we split since we met there and still both use the same gym out of respect for each other. He dumped me by the way I was to hard and he wanted someone easier that didn't make him have to try. His words exactly. Honestly I think it was him who asked first about the gym but I agreed to it. I usually go on lunch break the same time every day he owns his business and can go any time of the day he wants. He started going when I go again lately... to make things worse he brought his new GF who is 25 years younger then him and ugly to the gym two days before Xmas. Granted it did piss me off but what was the point of that? Are people that childish or am I being childish? I feel like it was on purpose considering he has 3 active gym memberships and chooses that one plus there is a facility in his town and he can use that one. Is this just plain stupidity or seem like something a little more planned to piss me off? I'm not leaving my gym because of him. Help me make sense of this please?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
how the hell can his gf be 25 years younger then him? Is he 50 lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea, sooner or later ya gotta let that agreement die. I think we need pics of her to verify the ''ugly and 25 years younger '' thing .. lol

If you get butthurt he's gonna know it bothers ya and then you're really gonna get mad. Put on some badonkulous yoga pants and hit the gym!!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
men can sense when women are jealous ..we thrive on it

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Its his decision, you should be laughing your ass off instead of complaining......He downgraded.....

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I've been trying to get back out there I'm horrible at dating, idk where to meet single men, an I don't enjoy the game anymore. I don't know how to start back at getting out there. Tried the online thing within the last few days been blown up but none of them seem to want more then a fwb and I'm kinda burnt out on those I've had several before the last guy and sure sex is good but there are times I want someone for more then that. Maybe it's because idk what I want but I don't want to be home alone on the weekends it's been over a year since I had a date because I don't know what I want, I know what I don't want but no idea what I do.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Dating and training should be separated.....Switch gyms if it bugs u that much......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.