What's New?

****ing stupid exes and childish games

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Why are you concerned with what your ex is doing, makes you seem like the stupid ex. Girls are a dime a dozen if one didn't want me whatever, it's on to the next....I hate exes that can't let go.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Well I have love for all my exes and wish nothing but the best. One of my exes and I are friends and our families hang out sometimes. I love his wife dearly... We dated when we were kids in high school for years but ended it and remained friends. My ex husband hates me for awhile but we are friends and I have love for him wish him the best. We have a kid together but make it work and work well many people admire us for that. So I don't understand completely when you say that. People can love people still without having to be with them. If you loved them at some point why not still love them and wish them happiness... Not try to hurt them after the fact. He could have taken her to any local gym he's members of all why does he have to use the one I go to?
No this is weird..lol. Maybe I'm different but who gives a **** about exes. People come in and out of your life all the time. I have no idea what any of my exes are doing and I don't care, they aren't a part of my life anymore. Are you one of those people that when you quit your job you constantly go back and visit your old coworkers and/or goes to all your high school reunions?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
No one is talking shit, just asking obvious questions.....People that say they will always love u are not being honest......
Lol exactly, they have forgotten about you and don't care. This isn't a Whitney Houston song cynderella. Lay off the fairytale stuff.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Why are you concerned with what your ex is doing, makes you seem like the stupid ex. Girls are a dime a dozen if one didn't want me whatever, it's on to the next....I hate exes that can't let go.

I let go recently yes that part was slow but I stopped concerning myself sometime ago. I was fine and not thinking of him till he brought in the ex and I was mostly just hurt because of consideration... made me feel like it was an intent to hurt me and it pissed me off. I'm prideful and didn't expect him to be hurtful intentionally. With out it being warranted.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Lol exactly, they have forgotten about you and don't care. This isn't a Whitney Houston song cynderella. Lay off the fairytale stuff.

Not fairytale shit... I just expect people to be honest or not say that shit at all. What happened to people who were true to their word or just decent people in general. If I brought a dude in there I would have to worry he would start shit with him... I'm tempted to find out anyways fair is now fair.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
No this is weird..lol. Maybe I'm different but who gives a **** about exes. People come in and out of your life all the time. I have no idea what any of my exes are doing and I don't care, they aren't a part of my life anymore. Are you one of those people that when you quit your job you constantly go back and visit your old coworkers and/or goes to all your high school reunions?

I stay in touch with good friends... missed my 10 year reunion because it wasn't that important to me. I talk and keep in touch with people who meant something to me. Life is made up of the people I've met, loved, love, had friendships with, enjoyed memories with... Why not have life long friends if you can? Idc what you think honesty if I'm weird **** it... You aren't a part of my life period lol.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
You must've been banned before the drama hit. Lol

There was no drama I bitched about him without saying his name and got pissed.. He never said anything on the post of who he was and I was banned then a bunch of guys talked crap about me afterwards he sent my screen shots of it and apologized to me for what the guys said and it was done with.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
You guys make it more drama then it is... Just like now. I was just bitching on a feed about a pissed off move at my gym by an ex and that was all... Now it's back to UG and getting band because someone got his panties in a wad I was talking to men on his site he asked me to join.... Get over it

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Its his decision, you should be laughing your ass off instead of complaining......He downgraded.....

I have been laughing at that and it's not him I want or am upset about, he can make all the mistakes he wants but I don't show up at his house (or go to the gym with other men) because he asked me to respect him enough not to. He said it will piss him off and hurt him and I agreed it would hurt so fine and have respected that. This was unprovoked and just pissed me off that's all I was complaining about... Just wanted to know why someone would randomly do that knowing. Like I said I guess it's fair is fair. I enjoy working out with my BF I've never dated another member before this so idk gym rules on that one now I do. I'm over it. Thanks everyone.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Best just to not let it get to you. I could give two shits who my ex is banging.
i sure in the hell wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing I was upset by posting a thread about where it potentially could get back to him

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Best just to not let it get to you. I could give two shits who my ex is banging.
i sure in the hell wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing I was upset by posting a thread about where it potentially could get back to him
Exes that play the jealousy game are the worst, and it's working with this poor girl.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.