Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Immune System

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Here's what I take when I am getting sick or am sick: colloidal silver and fulvic acid in equal parts. I recently added the fulvic acid last time because my supplier decided to send me a sample and I said what the heck. Well it worked better than the silver by itself. Unless you're a heavy smoker it should kick the bug in a day or two. I recommend taking 1 tsp colloidal silver and 1 tsp fulvic acid twice a day. I choose to do it when I wake up and before bed.

Slic.
It does appear to be useful stuff, FWIW the particle size of the silver is more important than the strength. I know of two brands, one of them is 6ppm and the other is 10ppm BUT the 6ppm is more effective because the silver particles are smaller.

Can you go into any more detail regarding the fulvic acid? Thanks MF.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
It does appear to be useful stuff, FWIW the particle size of the silver is more important than the strength. I know of two brands, one of them is 6ppm and the other is 10ppm BUT the 6ppm is more effective because the silver particles are smaller.

Can you go into any more detail regarding the fulvic acid? Thanks MF.

The stuff I take is 60 PPM Silver and 20 PPM Gold along with some other stuff in it. Regarding the fulvic acid, what do you want to know? I don't know how to post a PDF.

Slic.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
The stuff I take is 60 PPM Silver and 20 PPM Gold along with some other stuff in it. Regarding the fulvic acid, what do you want to know? I don't know how to post a PDF.

Slic.
Anything I guess, I'll admit I have never really heard of it or came across it. Thanks MF.

8Point

Mar 7, 2013
when I played at a lower level my coach swore buy echinacea so its always stuck with me. get on on some antibiotics and make sure you finish the whole thing. AND WASH YOUR HANDS youd be surprised what can get passed around. I hope for the best for ya bud

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
when I played at a lower level my coach swore buy echinacea so its always stuck with me. get on on some antibiotics and make sure you finish the whole thing. AND WASH YOUR HANDS youd be surprised what can get passed around. I hope for the best for ya bud

I wash my hands nonstop at work. My workers always saying stuff bout it. But I have to count several thousand dollars at the end of each night ( a machine does ) but I still have to handle it. It's enough money that I can smell cocaine on some of it and weed. Money is so dirty and my workers don't understand that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic