Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

I'm not even a bodybuilder...….

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
That Less Talky, More Lifty tee shirt needs to be a freebie for all new members of a gym when they sign up.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
That Less Talky, More Lifty tee shirt needs to be a freebie for all new members of a gym when they sign up.

I've been seriously thinking of getting a bunch of t-shirts made up that read: "re-rack your fucking weights"

I have 2 gym memberships. One gym is not too bad; most members are respectful of others and put their shit away. I'd say 95% of shit is put back and where it's supposed to be.

My other gym I swear I am the only member that re-racks anything and puts shit back where it belongs. The gym is a fucking disaster every day and most of the staff don't care. I've talked to a few of the guys that work there and they say they can't walk the gym floor and do anything about it becuase the manager gives them shit for leaving the front desk. WTF?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I don't live anywhere near you, hence no common gyms, but same experience. Got so used to it I almost assume re-racking other people's weights is part of "the gym experience." The part that really burns my buns is the delay. If your parents taught you courtesy is a virtue, it's a hard virtue to shake just cause you walked into a gym. So I tend to loiter a bit till I'm sure that loaded but deserted Bar really is deserted before I use it. It's ok if the guy just went to the water fountain or the Locker Room for a minute, but if he's already driving home, he's a rude fuck, and I'm a courteous fuckee.

Got some experience with online creation of tees, btw. MANY websites sell you blanks and let you design your tee (related items too). The price per tee is always gonna exceed the price for a pre-made one just like it you somehow were able to find on the Net of course, but these sites cater to bulk orders of the same design you made ... sliding scale of prices looks pretty good for large orders of the exact same tee, but tends to gouge for singles or small orders.

Best site I've found for prices, quality, variety AND coaching before your design actually prints and ships is customink.com. I don't own the company, lol, just a happy repeat customer.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
The part that really burns my buns is the delay. If your parents taught you courtesy is a virtue, it's a hard virtue to shake just cause you walked into a gym. So I tend to loiter a bit till I'm sure that loaded but deserted Bar really is deserted before I use it. It's ok if the guy just went to the water fountain or the Locker Room for a minute, but if he's already driving home, he's a rude fuck, and I'm a courteous fuckee.

That's a huge problem too. I'm so used to everyone leaving plates on bars and shit that if I don't see anyone in the immediate area I just start un-racking and getting ready to lift.

Yesterday I go to the squat rack. Plate on each side of the bar, no one around, no personal belongs, I begrudgingly unload the plates so I can set the j-hooks a level higher and some dude comes out of nowhere and says "I got 2 sets left bro," And it happens all the time. But the gym is always such a mess I never assume that anyone is training just because there's plates on the bar. There's always plates on every bar.

My other gym if there are plates on the bar there's a 95% probability someone is still training and went for a drink from the fountain or a piss or something.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
what poor soul was forced to hold the camera?

This lovely woman:

20190413_165844_resized-1-jpg.9977

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Based upon some of your instagram videos you are one strong mofo!! Keep up the good work!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Have a hunch Mama slows down to let him catch up.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic