tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
how long before the signs would show up

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If they haven't shown up in a couple days then I wouldn't worry.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
This is not me but i wanted to show about were I was pinned the black dot being the spot. I have alittle more sq fat in that area then the pic but this will help you get an idea. Im just scared she hit a nerve I was bleeding a lot. Not sure why both pics posted its the one on the bottom further up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If she hit a nerve you would have known it immediately. It's EXTREMELY painful.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
If she hit a nerve you would have known it immediately. It's EXTREMELY painful.
it did hurt when she went in the initial Poke but the Med is very very painful anyway. What do you think about how high up she went

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I think she was an idiot personally but then again most nurses and/or docs don't have the experience we do with taking shots, locations, amounts taken for certain spots, etc...

Last edited:
tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I think she was an idiot personally but then again most nurses don't have the experience we do with taking shots, locations, amounts taken for certain spots, etc...
I know that is what hubby said. He is the only one I trust giving me IMs and that is sad he is not even in the medical field. So long story short she is stupid hitting that high and as long as it does not show signs of infection I should not be worried about anything

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I know that is what hubby said. He is the only one I trust giving me IMs and that is sad he is not even in the medical field. So long story short she is stupid hitting that high and as long as it does not show sings of infection I should be worried about anything

..... bingo

Carmine

Carmine

Apr 29, 2016
Yes that shot was way off.It's your body.dont worry about offending people.Go on google and look for proper glute shot locations.for your next shot have her circle so you can see wear and ok it.then have her use the cotton swab and go.I remember somebody else on another forum getting bad shots at his clinic and that's how he solved it.just my 2 cents

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Good idea I have gotten so many glute pins I knew it was off after she did it. I'm brining my husband next time I go and he will tell her were to give it or it's not happening.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic