Joannafit
What's New?

I'm back miss everyone IM question

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Hey guys

I'm sorry I have been MIA last year has been very stressful bought a new house and all the crap that comes with it. I miss everyone very much. Just a quick question for everyone I know you guys are really the only ones I can turn too with this. Was at the docs today and received a Troldol shot 2cc with a 1.5 " to my glute. The problem is she did hit my glute she got my lower back fat. I have added on some weight since getting married and the house But no so much were this is ok. Anyway has anyone had a high pin in the lower back SQ because that is were it landed. I'm a little nervous about it. I'm thinking she was going for the ventro glute but did not have a clue

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Benign for the most part. Keep an eye on it for heat/redness/signs of infection as a cellulitis is a remote possibility.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Gonna need to see a full pic to properly diagnose this :food-snacking:

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Welcome back, TG!

I would just keep an eye on it as Mike said....any major PIP?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I'll volunteer to keep an eye on it for you.
(C'mon guys! Someone had to say it!)...:)...

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Glad to see your back! I mean see you're back! That injection should be fine as long as PIP goes away in couple days.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I've freaked out myself over some PIP in the past so I see where you're coming from. If there's no swelling, redness, temp increase... then ride it out for a couple of days. My thoughts anyhow.

Those are all the tell tale signs so if they're not showing up then imho you're going to be ok.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic