Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Illegals Allowed to Rally whil WWII Memorial closed???

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I just don't even know what to say... I'm sick to my stomach.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
And I thought Bush was bad........

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-opens-national-mall-to-illegal-aliens

Obama allows Illegals to hold rally while WWII Memorial and Parks are locked up for Americans?? !! Soldiers Families killed in Afghanistan are told no hel p coming?

This article is pure garbage. Your posting it and promoting its false claim is more of the Tea Party two step. And it illustrates the fundamental defect in your and Tea Party thinking and/or understanding of politics and how to make political arguments.

The monuments and facilities on the national mall are closed, but the grassy open areas in between remain open. So if the immigrants wanted to visit some of the national mounuments, they would have been denied, just as were the WWII Vets.

Here is a news program talking about how the monuments, bathrooms, trash pick up, and other governement services by the National Parks service (non-essential government) are shut down during the government shut down. It also shows how the national mall grassy parks and sidewalks remains open. Thus a protest or march, whether by the immigrants or by WWII vets or by Teapublicans would all be able to occur.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Monuments-Mall-Could-Close-Tuesday--225874741.html

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
This article is pure garbage. Your posting it and promoting its false claim is more of the Tea Party two step. And it illustrates the fundamental defect in your and Tea Party thinking and/or understanding of politics and how to make political arguments.

The monuments and facilities on the national mall are closed, but the grassy open areas in between remain open. So if the immigrants wanted to visit some of the national mounuments, they would have been denied, just as were the WWII Vets.

Here is a news program talking about how the monuments, bathrooms, trash pick up, and other governement services by the National Parks service (non-essential government) are shut down during the government shut down. It also shows how the national mall grassy parks and sidewalks remains open. Thus a protest or march, whether by the immigrants or by WWII vets or by Teapublicans would all be able to occur.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Monuments-Mall-Could-Close-Tuesday--225874741.html

Did the Government not staff the immigration event with park police?

Could they have not done the same with the WWII vets?

There is clearly a double standard here whether you wish to address it or not.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Anyone else see the picture of those dumb shits flying the mexican flag above Colors? Pro tip: It's illegal to fly any flag above Colors on US soil. If your asses are so proud of being mexican, get your asses back to mexico.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Nancy Palosi was there too, thanking the Obama admin for making it possible, and then went on to thank Obama for letting the Vets attend too. LMFAO!

I see WW regurgitating more of his liberal media rhetoric. Every time you use the phrase "Tea Party Two step", I know you are no longer thinking for yourself, and just simply repeating what the liberal media has brainwashed you in to thinking. Your opinion has actually become the minority in this country, defending the admin in his actions.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
POB let me help you say something, BULLSHIT

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic