Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

IGF DES Pre Wo Protocol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
For those of you who have used IGF DES in your pre-wo protocol (e.g., crowman, SAD), can I ask you some specifics? I'm mostly interested in enhancing my workout pumps. How do you time your injections and how do you combine them with carbs? Also, anything else I should know as it relates to maximizing my pumps?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I bought generic waxy maize and size on. I drink 2 scoups of the waxy about an hour before I work out. I usually shoot in the parking lot. In the gym I run my size on and one scoup of waxy maize. Awesome pumps running that way, no excess fat despite the extra 200 or so grams of carbs and all day energy during the workout.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I bought generic waxy maize and size on. I drink 2 scoups of the waxy about an hour before I work out. I usually shoot in the parking lot. In the gym I run my size on and one scoup of waxy maize. Awesome pumps running that way, no excess fat despite the extra 200 or so grams of carbs and all day energy during the workout.
Thanks PT.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Interested to see how this goes for you. Besides the crazy pumps, do you think that there is site growth as a result?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Interested to see how this goes for you. Besides the crazy pumps, do you think that there is site growth as a result?

From what I have researched, I would say yes. Of course, it's all been anecdotal. I'll find out for myself.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
From what I have researched, I would say yes. Of course, it's all been anecdotal. I'll find out for myself.

Would love to find anything that will help with calves! Dont really feel comfortable with site enhancement oils....

Cant wait to hear how this goes for ya!

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
ive been doing 150 mcgs b/l about 10 min preworkout. i find that i dont need extra carbs at this dose- no hypo reactions. at this dose i get an insane pump and tons of energy. i will say i tried about 400mcgs once... started going hypo about 20 min into my workout and had to chug down some gatorade. that was the only time i experienced that

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
ive been doing 150 mcgs b/l about 10 min preworkout. i find that i dont need extra carbs at this dose- no hypo reactions. at this dose i get an insane pump and tons of energy. i will say i tried about 400mcgs once... started going hypo about 20 min into my workout and had to chug down some gatorade. that was the only time i experienced that

From what I understand, this needs to be site injected. If it is only working locally, I am wondering why the need for extra carbs at certain doses?... Do you inject it locally and is there a "spillover" effect? Do you only notice the pump in the areas you inject?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I only notice the pump in areas injected, with A LITTLE bleed over to other areas. Like if you poke your chest, your delts might get a little swole. The idea, if I understand correctly, is the nutrients get transported to the muscle better while on IGF so everything you can cram in there can help!

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I only notice the pump in areas injected, with A LITTLE bleed over to other areas. Like if you poke your chest, your delts might get a little swole. The idea, if I understand correctly, is the nutrients get transported to the muscle better while on IGF so everything you can cram in there can help!

Thanks man. Looks very interesting. Cant wait to hear I_I's review.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I've been doing 100 bi-lateral (50 each), mainly because I had some 50s pre-made in the freezer. Not seeing much change pump-wise, so I'm gonna up to at least 150. I'm doing 5 minutes before workout. Getting plenty of carbs beforehand, a mix of complex and simple.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Thanks for the update.... I was wondering how it was going?

What parts are you pinning?...and for example on a larger muscle group such as quads, do you have to hit multiple spots?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic