Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

IGF Des- Amazing

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Pre-workout bilaterally is how I ran it, based on the fact that its half-life is so short and you want it working its magic while you're hitting the targeted bodypart. SJA, the des purportedly has a minimal chance of increasing organ size due to the fact that its half-life is so short that very little of it has a chance to go systemic. With Lr3 you have to be more cognizant of the dosages and length of time on.

Thanks for the bump on GWP's Des crowman, I have some sitting in my freezer and you've just given me the incentive to take it out and start it up.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Pre-workout bilaterally is how I ran it, based on the fact that its half-life is so short and you want it working its magic while you're hitting the targeted bodypart. SJA, the des purportedly has a minimal chance of increasing organ size due to the fact that its half-life is so short that very little of it has a chance to go systemic. With Lr3 you have to be more cognizant of the dosages and length of time on.

Thanks for the bump on GWP's Des crowman, I have some sitting in my freezer and you've just given me the incentive to take it out and start it up.

I knew that is what I read somewhere. What dose do you run?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Sounds like i need some for my cruise. Good info guys and crowman thanks. Oh and btw GWP letro is good shit.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
ive used his gnrh, exemestane and ran his frag along with some 191aa i was running and loved all the products from him. gwp is solid. glad to hear crowman had a good exp with the des. i was thinking of using this pep. ty crowman for the feedback.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I knew that is what I read somewhere. What dose do you run?

I ran as high as 100mcg bilaterally, so 200 total preworkout. Didn't get much more from 200 than I did from 120 (60 each side).

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Hey GWP.......do you have bulk deals for DES?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Crowman, are you doing this IM or sub-q?

greatwhitepeptides

greatwhitepeptides

May 18, 2011
DES is on sale until tommrow AM then all pricing goes back to normal $29.99 until 8 am we will also have 5 packs and 10 packs!

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
hey crow, when do you inj pre work out into the muscles you work that day? when you say bi lateral does that mean split between both biceps if you were doing biceps that day?

thanks

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic