Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

IGF Des- Amazing

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Im in no way affiliated, paid, or get free shit from GWP. Im using his IGF Des on day 3. in 10 yrs i would probably say this is the most amazing thing I have ever used. my trainer just said do your shoulders hurt? I said no why? He said becuase you look like you put 2in on them and 4 on your arms in the last 2 sets. I feel amazing! endurance and pumps are incredible. I dont know if I can ever come off IGF Des. just wanted to give some honest feedback after getting screwed with bs LR3 from sten and precision. You have a customer for life GWP!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Im in no way affiliated, paid, or get free shit from GWP. Im using his Des on day 3. in 10 yrs i would probably say this is the most amazing thing I have ever used. my trainer just said do your shoulders hurt? I said no why? He said becuase you look like you put 2in on them and 4 on your arms in the last 2 sets. I feel amazing! endurance and pumps are incredible. I dont know if I can ever come off this. just wanted to give some honest feedback after getting screwed with bs LR3 from sten and precision. You have a customer for life GWP!

Good to know... I've been wanting to take the plunge but sometimes its tough to tell whats legit. Their CJC and Ipamorelin is legit though!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Good to know... I've been wanting to take the plunge but sometimes its tough to tell whats legit. Their CJC and Ipamorelin is legit though!

Thats why i wanted to post up. I have been looking at companies for a while now. All the shit ones use the same supplier. This one def does not. The cap has some little weird engraved symbol in it which does not match the crap sten and precision sell. I cant say enough how happy i am to finally find a legit peptide with all the crap floating around.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
cool maybe Ill get me some goodies to add when I start my cruise....

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
Good to hear this from a vet..yeah tried sten and few others and the best I tried was southern research. Bit pricey back then, but might give GWP a go. Especially if they carry igf 1 lr3 which I'm sure they do.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
My update- this shit is absoultley still amazing. I backed my dose down to 150mcg and i still feel great, just to see the dif. 200 was better. 150 is still fantastic. I look crazy result wise. my pumps are insane and vascularity is coming in. My diet is on point as im on contest prep but hands down this des is some of the most potent and result driven things i have ever used. i think im addicted.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
good shit crow. excellent thread for those looking to differentiate between the real and the phony IGF out there. thanks for posting it up bro

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Nice, maybe I'll give this stuff a spin with a slin run to.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Those are high doses. I've never ran it that high. I run at 100mcg and even that scares me as I don't want my internal organs to grow astronomically. But I am a fan of IGF and I use the DES quite often. It's great for PCT and cruising.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I just got done with GWP IGF DES a couple weeks ago. Not nearly as high of a dose, I only used 60mcg, but still loved the shit. I gained about an inch and a half where I injected and it pushed me a little past where the juice gets me to(mass-wise) so it was definitely worth it.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
GWP is solid!! I havent used his IGF-Des yet, but everything else I tried from him is on point. There are only 2 places I will get my stuff from and GWP is one of them. For those who are sketchy about ordering peps because of all the fake shit out there and bad experiences, expect only the best from GWP.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I just got done with GWP IGF DES a couple weeks ago. Not nearly as high of a dose, I only used 60mcg, but still loved the shit. I gained about an inch and a half where I injected and it pushed me a little past where the juice gets me to(mass-wise) so it was definitely worth it.

hmmm- you guys ran much lower dosages with great results that is awesome. I read on other boards with guys saying run it between 150-200 with some guys going as high as 500 thought they did say at that point it was a waste. I think thats insane to go that high. From what I understood there is no cell saturation burn out like the LR3 so you can run this longer periods of time. Ill have to play with the numbers. I am running it pre workout in bi-lateral shots. All I can say is every workout i have Im more excited to go because the changes I see happening. Id love some input how you guys ran it. I have seen some do half pre half post, all post etc. What are your thoughts? My only thought right now is dont change what is working.
SJA- I found somewhere on Dats board saying GI growth is BS regarding IGF. Let me see if I can find it. Shine, do you know anything about this?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic