Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

If you pray

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I'm sorry to hear to this RR. Your father and your family will be in our prayers. Hoping for a speedy recovery

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I will light a candle for him and my dad who has cancer at church today.stay positive and spend as much time as you can with him.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I gave it a whirl RR. No guarantees of course since I'm not sure where I stand with him. But something tells me he's gonna be fine.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
My positive thoughts are headed your way RR. My very best to you.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
This means alot to me I appreciate it !
My sister in law got some things confused. I went and saw my dad last night. They are amputating one leg and potentially doing it Monday. He has been fighting an infection in the leg for a year. The infection has gone to the bone. He is scared but in good spirits about the surgery.
Now comes the fun part. Family drama. If my sister dont stop being evil bitches I'm going to jail . The youngest flipped out on a step sister and just tore her down. Telling her she gets nothing if dad passes............. who in the fuck even needs to be thinking about that right now!
The little bitch is lucky she is stuck 2 hours away right now because I would slap the words right outta her mouth.
I wish they would stop being selfish and think positive for my dad . He is going to make it through this surgery and in the end it is going to be a positive thing that his body doesnt have to fight the infection anymore.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Dads surgery went well . He is in recovery now. Thankyou all for the prayers

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
prayers for the both of you, RR.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Glad to here he is out and doing ok we will still be praying RR. Keep your calm selfishness always catches up with you

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic