Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

If you pray

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Roger that Rr. Positive energy headed that way.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I cannot tell you how relieved I am right now. He lost less than a pint of blood during the surgery and two hours after they were done he was coherent and visitng with all of us. Laughing and enjoying everyone being there.
I know we arent over the battle yet but the big part is done. Going into surgery he was a bit grey looking coming out he is full of color and looked much better.
I am apparently intimidating to my sisters because everyone behaved !

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I cannot tell you how relieved I am right now. He lost less than a pint of blood during the surgery and two hours after they were done he was coherent and visitng with all of us. Laughing and enjoying everyone being there.
I know we arent over the battle yet but the big part is done. Going into surgery he was a bit grey looking coming out he is full of color and looked much better.

Awesome RR glad to here he is ok,
LOL!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Sorry I missed this thread earlier RR. My prayers are going out to you, your father, and the extended family. So glad to hear your father came out of the surgery well!

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011

Sorry I'm late but I'll pray for his recovery. Glad it went so well and yes, his immune system will not be fighting as much inflammation, that's good. Now that the scary part is over, I hope his spirits continue to improve. (And anybody who talks about 'taking' from your dad instead of giving to him...you sit on 'em, sister.)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I will keep him, you, and your family in my prayers. I'll pray for a fast recovery. Sorry to hear about his disease. Take care RR.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic