Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

I think will stay away from Boldenone from now on (2 studies)

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
The studies being done on those damn rabbits but the one of the Eurpean Journal and done with people showed no liver problems at all.

Any hormone can have negative sides, use & don't abuse.

What he said :D

Mantus

Mantus

Dec 18, 2011
When I was brewing, I was shooting EQ at 2,400mg/week
just because I could and I am just fine.

If it wasn't a hard core bodybuilder in charge of that
study, then it means nothing ;-)

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I read a study once that said misuse of vicodin can lead to liver failure.... I was shocked

except for the fact that I wasn't. When the term "misused" is found in a study and they fail to define proper use, then you can pretty much assume it's like Church's Chicken paying Obama to review their product. "Excessive chicken consumption can lead to brain failure, but we only found this to be true of the white, republican, Christian study participants. The black, muslim, democrat participants actually benefitted from additional chicken in their diet (and a side o' cheese grits)"

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I read a study once that said misuse of vicodin can lead to liver failure.... I was shocked

except for the fact that I wasn't. When the term "misused" is found in a study and they fail to define proper use, then you can pretty much assume it's like Church's Chicken paying Obama to review their product. "Excessive chicken consumption can lead to brain failure, but we only found this to be true of the white, republican, Christian study participants. The black, muslim, democrat participants actually benefitted from additional chicken in their diet (and a side o' cheese grits)"
to a dieter...you lost me and made me hungry lol.

IMO EQ sucks. Sure I run it all the time but once its gone this go around i prob wont use it again except maybe the last 10 wks of contest prep. Little to no benefit from it, I can use a peptide and notice more results in a much shorter period of time.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The one thing that I do notice about EQ is most people either love it or hate it, meaning eithe great results or poor results. This could be from any of a large number of factors. But the point is, that it seems like this happens with EQ more than any other product. It may have something to do with expectation level as well. If you use tren before you use EQ then you're probably gonna feel slighted, lol

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I love me some EQ..One of my favs..Almost always run it in every cycle ;)

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Drinking too much water can kill you too...Just saying

SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016
New flash - ALL STEROIDS CAN CONTRIBUTE TO RENAL FAILURE.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic