Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

I think will stay away from Boldenone from now on (2 studies)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
New flash - ALL STEROIDS CAN CONTRIBUTE TO RENAL FAILURE.

Just to preface this comment (mine, that is), I believe in free choice/free will 110%!!!

My question is this...For the ones who advocate the use of anabolics (specifically hormones/steroids), if there WAS solid evidence that did convince you of the dangers associated with use of said substances, would you continue or quit at that point?...

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Just to preface this comment (mine, that is), I believe in free choice/free will 110%!!!

My question is this...For the ones who advocate the use of anabolics (specifically hormones/steroids), if there WAS solid evidence that did convince you of the dangers associated with use of said substances, would you continue or quit at that point?...

Like all addicts, I think even if there was proof of danger, most would continue to use. I would, Steroids in them selves may not be an addictive substance, how ever the people who have that in their personalities, may not be able to walk away from the image created by the steroids. I seem to never be big enough, so In my case, even if they told me I would die in 5 years because of the use of steroids, I would continue to use them. Just in my case.

SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016

Yes i would. There are dangers in everything. Always adverse effects. Its just a choice whether or not you want it bad enough to tale on whatever negatives come w it

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Like all addicts, I think even if there was proof of danger, most would continue to use. I would, Steroids in them selves may not be an addictive substance, how ever the people who have that in their personalities, may not be able to walk away from the image created by the steroids. I seem to never be big enough, so In my case, even if they told me I would die in 5 years because of the use of steroids, I would continue to use them. Just in my case.

Thank-you for your honesty!...As I age, I am ever more conscience of my over all health!...When younger I felt that ever so popular "feeling" of INVINCIBILITY!!!!... Basically two factors govern my conscience on what I do with/to my mind and body...

With the continued aggravation of chronic pain, I can say with regret, that I would have made a whole lot of different choices in regards to what I chose to put/do to my body!....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Yes i would. There are dangers in everything. Always adverse effects. Its just a choice whether or not you want it bad enough to tale on whatever negatives come w it

Yes there is!!!!... Thank-you for sharing and being honest!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Sorry, I didn't mean to post this tree times!!!!!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
"Some people take anabolic steroids -- drugs that work like the male hormone testosterone -- to get extreme muscles. But they can cause scarring in the parts of your kidneys that filter your blood. This can make your body parts swell, make you lose protein in your blood, and give you high cholesterol."

http://www.webmd.com/kidney-stones/ss/slideshow-hurt-kidneys?ecd=wnl_spr_102216_VIDEO&ctr=wnl-spr-102216-VIDEO_nsl-promo-v_5&mb=lWjNgeWSHzWied29v9I1lRXFE73IOX1ctcxx583sbVE=

What do you think?... I have NO clue if this is correct!... Can anyone verify, perhaps a medical professional?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic